Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wezza

12 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Bought my Golf r Mk7 about 6 months ago in black, previously had a BMW 330D M sport but decided to go back to petrol and haven't looked back since, love driving the R and very impressed with it.

Hi everyone,

Bought my Golf r Mk7 about 6 months ago in black, previously had a BMW 330D M sport but decided to go back to petrol and haven't looked back since, love driving the R and very impressed with it.

Welcome Westley. Nice to have you here and glad to hear you love the R.

Do you feel like you miss the torque of the BM??

Welcome onboard Westley!!   What spec did you go for?   Another DPB.....I know certain people will be welcoming you with open arms to their DPB Club!!   :smiley:

I bought the car second hand and it come with Pro Nav, 19inch pretoria alloys, keyless entry which was everything i wanted dynaudio would have been nice but the sound is pretty good standard, i also wanted pearl black so happy days.

I haven't yet to be honest because the Golf feels much quicker to me.

Interesting reply mate...

I owned a BMW 330d M-Sport a few years ago too, and moved on to a Mk V R32, and my Golf felt quicker to me, too !  I know the diesel-stuff can be torque-monsters, but maybe it`s the lazier power-delivery, dunno, but petrol always feels quicker...

Anyway bud, enjoy the forum !

I did enjoy driving my BMW and i owned a 2.0D M sport before that but petrol over diesel all day long, also DPF issues are a put of for me.