Welcome, Guest!

Sign In or Create my Account to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.
Sign in to follow this  
mowflow

Thinking about cancelling

Decided i'm going to speak to my mate that is the DP at the local Honda shop to see what he says about the new Type R. His group also have a Ford dealership so going to see about the Mustang V8 and the RS. If prices come in good on any of those then i'm going to just can the R.

The trouble with a 6 month wait is that a 2 year lease becomes more like a 3 year ownership experience. All this waiting has taken the edge off, feels like i've been through the honeymoon period already.

The trouble with a 6 month wait is that a 2 year lease becomes more like a 3 year ownership experience. All this waiting has taken the edge off, feels like i've been through the honeymoon period already.

I must say I am starting to get this feeling as well. I ordered on the 26th of September and the car is BW11. In all likelihood with the car coming into Sheerness I will be lucky to see it before mid April.

The dealer put down an eta 5th of January on my order.

It just seems crazy that it can take this long to get a Golf produced and they are discounting them left right and centre. I have no problem with discounting but typically this is for cars that are sitting on dealers lot's and compounds not for something that is in limited supply.    :sad:  :undecided:

Decided i'm going to speak to my mate that is the DP at the local Honda shop to see what he says about the new Type R. His group also have a Ford dealership so going to see about the Mustang V8 and the RS. If prices come in good on any of those then i'm going to just can the R.

I felt exactly the same. I'd looked at so many pictures and test reviews, and spent too much time looking at this forum that I feel like I've had the car already!

I really don't understand. All the cars you listed will take far longer to be delivered than the 4 weeks you have left for the R.....

The focus RS if it's anything like the last one u'll be looking at a minimum of 6 months if the first years allocation isn't already sold out. Ford only do limited runs to keep residuals good. All the boy racers will want the type R so that's another long lead time. As for the ford pony there always limited also.

I really don't understand. All the cars you listed will take far longer to be delivered than the 4 weeks you have left for the R.....

Being in a similar boat I can sympathise with the OP and some others. I feel like I know the Golf R intimately despite still waiting (ordered mid September).

I've looked at other options. I have to keep reminding myself it's only 4-5 weeks now.

Sorry for Hijacking guys, just noticed earlier posts in this thread.

We will be having a new offer on the 335d X Drive come Thursday :)

Should be cheap if people are interested?

Many Thanks

Many Thanks

I'm interested, details please

Many Thanks[/

I'm interested, details please

I have no details as yet.

We are getting the offer Thursday.

Call me then :)

Scott Thomas

Sales Executive

scott@centralukvehicleleasing.co.uk

DD:01952 222552

M:07772280855

F: 01952 222740

Will the 335d xdrive be the touring model? how cheap? thanks

Many Thanks

Will be across the 3 Series range.

Saloon, Touring & GT

will not just be 335d X Drive either will be full 3 series range.

Scott Thomas

Sales Executive

scott@centralukvehicleleasing.co.uk

DD:01952 222552

M:07772280855

F: 01952 222740