You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

65 plate golf R for sale

(0 reviews)

65 plate golf R for sale

(0 reviews)

£16,500.00

• Price £16,500.00
1 Question
0 Reviews

Description

Here is my cherished golf R DSG.

I purchased this from lookers vw in 2018 where it was listed at £21500

The car has always been under vw warranty so the car wants for nothing and has always been looked after at main dealers. 

It has 59,000 miles and a full vw service book with 6 main dealer stamps and receipts. 

My long term average for fuel consumption is 32mpg so you can see it’s not thrashed daily. 

Mot until November 2020

Stacks of vw receipts to prove it’s been well looked after. 

I use it daily on the motorway so all the miles have been up and down the m40 so it’s time for a more economical diesel. 

This car really wants for nothing and has been looked after very well by myself and the 2 previous owners. 

One major stone chip on the bonnet, other than that the bodywork is fantastic and all the rest is just age related marks from daily use. 

No dents or scratches to report. 

In the service history you’ll see the dsg box and haldex were serviced as you’d expect as well as brake fluid and air conditioning last July. 

Since then it’s had a major service too. 

Tyres and brakes were also fitted at vw. 

It’s hpi clear and was sold as a daswelt car and has no outstanding finance with proof. 

Its always had a seat cover and mats during my ownership. 

I have some lowering springs fitted to make the car look better but it’ll come with the originals. 

I also have the original chrome badges and wing mirror covers which are easily transferable. 

The car has never been remapped. 

This car is great and wants for nothing otherwise I’d take it straight to vw as it’s under extended warranty with them. 

Please no idiots or dreamers. 

Bank transfer only. 

- United Kingdom

Recommended Questions