You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

VW Golf R Estate ‘65 reg., 25k miles, DCC, Prets, Winter Pack and more.

(0 reviews)

VW Golf R Estate ‘65 reg., 25k miles, DCC, Prets, Winter Pack and more.

(0 reviews)

£18,999.00

• Price £18,999.00
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

This is my beautiful ‘65 registered wagon, I’ve owned her for over 3 years and sadly the time has come to sell.  I need a car to tow my daughter’s trailered 4x4 and sadly the Golf R is not homologated in the UK for towing 🤬.

Anyway, I’ll be detailing her (the car, not my Daughter 😂) this Saturday and then trying to keep her clean in this crappy weather so you lucky people can view if you’re interested.  

If you’re on the lookout for a beautiful low mileage wagon, in the best colour 😆 with a tonne of options including Dynamic Chassis Control, 19” Pretoria’s, almost new Michelin MP4S tyres all round, lane departure, winter pack and parking sensors, then contact me. 

More photos will be added this Saturday.

I’m so so sad to be having to let this beauty go, it took me an age to find her and she’s been the best car I’ve ever owned and driven. 😢😢😢

Billericay, Essex - United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.