You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

Mk 7 Golf R Manual, black, 2016/16, £7k of extras  

(0 reviews)

Mk 7 Golf R Manual, black, 2016/16, £7k of extras

(0 reviews)

£18,495

• Price £18,495
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Summary

• MOT to 09/11/22 - one minor advisory for a chip on the windscreen which has now been fixed by Autoglass
  • 3 previous owners
  • 70,500 miles
  • Sachs performance clutch and flywheel fitted in 2020 (invoices to prove this)
  • Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tyres (x4) fitted in Nov 21
  • Optional extras fitted (total - £6,855)
    • Deep Black Pearl paint (£560)
    • Vienna black leather (£1,750)
    • Discover Navigation Pro incl Car-Net (£2,090)
    • DCC (£830)
    • Panoramic sunroof (£995)
    • Keyless entry (£365)
    • Rear view camera (£265)
  • Full VW service history as follows:
    • 24/08/16 - Martins VW Basingstoke (supplying dealer) - 10k service - 8,499 miles
    • 06/02/17 - Martins VW Basingstoke - 20k service - 18,354
    • 26/06/17 - Martins VW Basingstoke - 1st variable - 28,429
    • 11/01/18 - Martins VW Basingstoke - 2nd variable - 37,551
    • 08/01/19 - Martins VW Basingstoke - 3rd variable - 51,514
    • 13/04/19 - Martins VW Basingstoke - brake fluid change - 54,712
    • 10/01/20 - Martins VW Basingstoke - 4th variable - 62,201
    • 05/03/21 - Lookers VW Guildford - 5th variable - 68,225
    • Next service (major) is already paid for as part of a service plan (which is linked to the reg number of the car)

Background

I bought the car from Tewkesbury Van Sales in Sep 20 having spent a long, long time looking for a car that had this exact spec and fully expecting to keep it for a number of years. However, life has got in the way and an upto 300 mile weekly commute means that I will be joining the EV revolution! Don't feel too sorry for me, it is a Tesla so will also be fun, but in a different way!

It's ideally set up for someone who either wants to keep it as it is and enjoy it, or do some engine mods as the clutch and DMF have been uprated recently (2020).

The body work is in really good condition, as you can see from the photos. I did a 3 stage MOP-ing process in Spring 21 (Meguiars cutting, polishing and waxing) and have regularly cleaned the car using snow foam, dry and buff.

The interior is also in great condition - I replaced the mats with custom fitted ones when I got the car (much better heel protection) and will include both sets of mats in the sale.

Bad bits

• The alloy wheels (18") could do with a mild refurb as, although there's little or no kerb rash, there is lacquer peel.
  • It's done 70k miles, mostly quite rapidly (!), so there are some stone chips on the bonnet.

I'm happy to answer any questions - please call me on the number below. The car will be going on Autotrader later this week 

The car can be viewed in Woking, Surrey. You'll need to be able to demonstrate full comprehensive insurance on it if you'd like to drive it yourself, otherwise I am happy to take you for a drive in it. 

Please PM me if you'd like any other photos and/or if you'd like the reg number to do an MOT lookup.

- United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.