Golf 7.5R dsg in Grey 😍
Golf 7.5R dsg in Grey 😍
- Type of Advert FOR SALE
- Item Condition USED
- Time Left This advert is COMPLETED!
- Quantity 1
- Price £22,450
I keep putting off trying the motorway way, and autotrader will be hassle, so up for grabs on here first before I offer it out to the world!
This is my December 2017 mk7.5 Golf R. It’s the absolute sweet spot for the mk7.5 with 310bhp, 7 speed DSG and the digital dash. Earlier cars had fewer horses and gears, and later ones (2018/9 on) had the GPF fitted, sapping power and muffling all the good noises.
Arguably the best colour, with all the usual trimmings like adaptive cruise, heated half alcantara seats, front and rear sensors and DAB touchscreen with Nav, Bluetooth plus loads more. Just one previous owner and full history. It’s just turned 51k and is still being used, as you do when there’s an R sat on the driveway 😝
Anything and everything this car has needed, or will have benefitted from, it’s had:
- Continental tyres all round, with fronts being around six months old.
- All new brake discs and pads last year.
- DSG and Haldex (inc mesh) serviced last Jan along with brake fluid change and major service.
- Serviced again at Exeter VW this January.
- Has had the common thermostat failure remedied under warranty along with the housing and drive belt.
- I’ve fitted 20mm bolt on rear spacers to bring the rear wheels out to almost flush.
- The fronts have been treated to 10mm bolt through spacers with longer bolts to give it a much nicer stance.
- Full 4 wheel alignment was then carried out on a Hunter machine to accommodate the increased track width.
- The rear exhaust resonator has been removed and a no-drone pipe fitted in its place. Much nicer tone when in Race mode, whilst retaining its classy discreet voice in normal modes.
- Oversized Ram Air air intake cone, intake pipe, turbo inlet elbow and muffler delete fitted to add a bit of intake and let off noise, again, keeping it classy but adding some character.
- And I’ve also fitted dynamic wing mirror indicators.
All original parts can be included and all bolt-on/off items.
I’ve owned this for around 18 months, and I’m only selling because I now have a 50 mile daily commute, and it’s just not what I need right now. This car is absolutely stunning and has been an utter dream to own and drive. On a 2000 mile trip across France it averaged 40mpg. Daily commute it averages 30.
Always warmed up before spirited driving and always cooled down.
Everything is as it should be and most of my ownership is documented on this forum somewhere!
There are some stone chips, a couple of small scratches, and a small (<5p sized) dent on a rear quarter. There is some wear/flattening to the drivers bolster from the previous owner, but in overall great condition and these are the only points I can see that are worthy of a mention.
The pics are just how it cleans up. Always snowfoamed, three buckets, noodles and as contactless as possible. I’ve run the DA over it just twice now (after chemical then mechanical decontamination) and then sealed with collinite 476s wax. Not a full correction, but Looks pretty damn spanky.
Only ever run on Momentum as a minimum, and had mostly been v-power until the recent price hikes.
It’s been back on its original plate over a week now and have updated v5 in hand.
Due to what it is, all test drives will be done by me until funds are transferred and insured new owner can then drive to seal the deal/confirm you’re happy with it. Unless you seem sound 🙂
I think the rest of my 24mo RAC platinum warranty should be transferable which I’ll look into.
No swaps or px sought, thanks.
Think that’s it, but I have tonnes of pics and can take more if needed. Happy to give phone no via pm or email if you want to chat.