You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

2014 Stage 2 Golf R DSG

(0 reviews)

2014 Stage 2 Golf R DSG

(0 reviews)

£15,000

• Price £15,000
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Stage 2 Golf R DSG - £14,500 - Essex

Unfortunately due to change in personnel circumstances I am forced to sell my Golf R.
More than happy to tell you the reason privately but would prefer it to not be on a public post.

I purchased this Golf R from Northloop at the end of October and having owned a MK7 Golf R before this one, I wanted one that was modified “properly” with no cut corners. Then this one came up exactly to my taste so I quickly snapped it up.

FSH
DSG
4 previous owners
76,700 miles (will rise slightly)
MOT until June 

The Modifications are as follows;

Stage 2 APR ECU and TCU
R600 Airbox
Turbo technics hose
Wagner competition intercooler
Clubsport front discs
Scorpion sports cat
Eibach pro lowering springs
Wheel spacers 
Pedal box

Car was tuned by VRS making 404 bhp with printout.

The car is in fantastic condition with only 2 small marks on the gloss black trims on the passenger side doors. Interior is in fantastic condition too with only very very minor wear on the drivers bolster.

Car has a pretty basic spec other than the optional heated leather seats and Pretoria wheels.

Folder full of paperwork with receipts for pretty much all the modifications too. Fully stamped service book including the Haldex and DSG being done multiple times.

When I purchased the car from Northloop, I opted for the car to be ceramic coated and I also purchased a 12 month warranty which covers modified cars (I was told on the phone this is transferable. Just waiting to get that in writing and find out what the steps are to transfer it)

Really is a credit to its previous owners and I will be very sad to see it go but unfortunately needs must.

I have just used a few photos from when I purchased the car for now, as with the current weather it is rather difficult to give the car a wash.

Registration is ET14 JZR

Any questions please feel free to ask.

I know this is the worst time of the year to sell a car but ideally I need it gone this month, so make me an offer?

Braintree, Essex - United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.