You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

2016 Golf R 5DR DSG

(0 reviews)

2016 Golf R 5DR DSG

(0 reviews)

£24,000.00

• Price £24,000.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Reluctantly going to have to sell my Golf R. I bought this to replace my black Golf R and was hoping to keep this for a few years as I hunted for a good spec Reflex Silver Golf for months before finding this one. Unfortunately things don't always go to plan.

The spec is as follows:

5 Door DSG

Metallic Reflex Silver

19” Silver Pretoria Alloys

Discover Pro Navigation

Car-Net App Connect (Android Auto & Apple CarPlay)

Panoramic Sunroof

Keyless Entry

Reverse Camera

The car is completely mechanically standard and has been ever since it left the factory.

2 owners from new

14,500 miles

2 full services

2 original keys

In my ownership the car has only ever used Momentum 99 fuel.

As some of you know I am meticulous when it comes to cleaning and maintaining my vehicles and this car has been no exception, in the short time I have had this vehicle I have replaced the brake calliper covers and painted the hubs on all 4 corners which were suffering from rust (common issue). I also had the front windscreen replaced with Genuine VW Dealer glass due to a couple chips. The windows have been professional tinted, the rears are 90% tinted and the fronts have a light tint which makes them 50% tint. I had PPF professionally installed to the rear boot lip.

Since owning the car I have also completed a minor routine service including: oil service along with fresh 5W-40 oil, new oil filter, O ring seal & sump plug. I also replaced the air filter and pollen filters using all genuine VW parts and fluids.

I had planned to have the wheels refurbished and to get the cars paintwork corrected and ceramic coated but I didn’t get round to it however the paint is in very good condition.

Car is located in Sutton, London. Feel free to message me through the forum for more information or if you have any questions.

Sutton

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.