You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

2017 Golf R Manual 66 Plate 5 Door  

(0 reviews)

2017 Golf R Manual 66 Plate 5 Door

(0 reviews)

£21,250.00

• Price £21,250.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

My Golf R is up for sale, it is a great car with low miles at 16100 (will rise as in use) and in very good condition but I just can't get on with the manual gearbox so I've decided to sell it before spending another fortune on go faster bits I shouldn't really be buying at my age.

The car is a February 2017 66 plate 5 door. it still has 14 months of manufacturers warranty left.

It has the later Sat Nav system with Carplay (not enabled), performance monitor etc. Active Cruise Control and all other standard features.

It did have a JB4 and Ramair system fitted for 5000 miles but those are now removed (and up for sale on here) and the engine is back to standard. Drives like new, as it practically is. 

Its also got a very nice set of BBS CK's with 245/35/19 Avon ZZ3 tyres and had the resonator delete done at the beginning of the month. I still have the standard resonator section which will go with the car.

2 keys and all book packs, 1 previous owner before me and serviced at VW in July 2018. No finance and HPI clear.

Car is near immaculate bar a very small hairline crack in the paint in the rear bumper top, this has been on the car since I have had it and looks like it has been reversed into in a car park, there are no other marks on the bumper or anywhere else on the car for that matter, have a look at the photos. A boot cill protector would hide it but I would rather be honest.

Priced to sell at what I think is a very fair price for the age/miles, located near Chorley, Lancashire. Car is also on autotrader.

Any questions - zero 7779 twentyseven eighty ninety

Chorley, North West England

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.