You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

2016 Golf R DSG 21500 Miles

(0 reviews)

2016 Golf R DSG 21500 Miles

(0 reviews)

£22,000.00

• Price £22,000.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Unfortunately the time has come to put the car up for sale. I need extra funds for a bigger house for my family. 

I bought the car in December 2016 (16 plate) after searching high and low for the perfect black, Golf R 3DR. I came across this one and ever since I bought it, I have cherished this car, using the 2 stage cleaning process and always making sure salt is removed and tail pipes are clear of any carbon build up.  

Details:

·       21,500 miles – this will increase as still being used as my daily.

·       FVWSH, MOT due July 2019

·       19” Pretoria alloy wheels – No kerb marks at all, completely clean. Still on the standard set of tyres with 4mm ish left all round

·       Sat Nav

·       Panoramic room 

·       Front and rear HD dash cam (Blackview HD with cloud technology 2 Channel system, parking mode etc etc, wired directly into the fusebox)

·       Unmarked paintwork

·       Special one off matte black aluminium paddle shifters

·       Completely standard car, no modifications whatsoever.

·       2 keys

·       Showroom interior 

The car looks and drives amazing, with no faults and has not been driven hard (hence the original set of tyres and brakes).  

Please note that the car is currently on a private registration plate and is in the process of being removed. The private plate is NOT included in the sale. 

The pictures were taken directly after a wash during a very cold period so its just surface rust on the brake discs.

Any questions or queries, please ask.

Dave ([email protected])

Surrey

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.