You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!

2014 R One Private Owner/Driver Low Miles

(0 reviews)

2014 R One Private Owner/Driver Low Miles

(0 reviews)

£18,500.00

• Price £18,500.00
  • 1 watching
1 Offer
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Reluctantly selling my Reflex Silver R - what a car!

Unfortunately life has changed and I have to sell my car and van, to replace them with something that can perform both roles

Most of my driving time has been spent in the van consequently the R has only covered 17k miles

I've owned it from new - I'm an old fart who has given this car a very easy life!

It has been fully serviced by the supplying VW dealer and has never had any problems other than a faulty headlamp that was replaced by the dealer under warranty

It has a short MOT so I'll get a new MOT before it gets its new owner

A rare colour and maybe not everyone's choice but I specifically chose it to be as subtle a Q car as possible and I think the silver/chrome/black of the car complement each other where other colours clash

Wheels are all perfect and it had new Potenzas fitted about 3k miles ago

The car is a manual and has optional sumptuous black Vienna leather interior in excellent condition with heated front seats, panoramic sunroof and reversing camera

Most of the time I've driven the car on my own with just an occasional front passenger - the rear seats have been sat on for no more than about 30 minutes in its entire life - it hasn't been used as a family car so has never carried children or pets and their accoutrements 

It has never been smoked in

I also took up the option of paint/interior protection which has helped the car to stay looking gorgeous - it's virtually like a new car and gets much admired

It has always been hand washed by me and run only on Shell Super Unleaded

It is totally factory standard

It has a private plate which will not be sold with the car

I'm awaiting delivery of my new VW boringmobile and have had a good part- ex offer but would prefer the car to go to an enthusiast and make a little extra for me as a reward for treating it nicely in the time that I've owned it

Newbury, Berkshire - United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.