You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
This advert is COMPLETED!

‘67’ 310ps 7.5 Golf R. 5dr DSG, Lapiz, 19” prets, leather, pan roof etc.  

(0 reviews)

‘67’ 310ps 7.5 Golf R. 5dr DSG, Lapiz, 19” prets, leather, pan roof etc.

(0 reviews)

£27,850.00

• Price £27,850.00
0 Offers
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Hi,

Long story short, i do a few miles, and generally tend to buy my cars low mileage, drive them for 6 months or so, and sell them on before losing too much money. I have had this one longer because i have genuinely loved it, and not got bored like i normally do.

The car is a Lapiz blue 5 door, with 7 speed DSG gearbox. This is the 310PS facelift model. If you are on this site, i am sure you know why that is the one to go for. Factory options are Vienna leather, 19” Pretoria alloys in black, panoramic sunroof and the paint. Before collection i had the dealer install the voice control, because a button that doesn't work in a car really bugs me!  List price would have been just under £40k, so no huge hike for road tax. 

It is a 2018MY and was registered in Dec 17 by VW group UK in Milton Keynes. i purchased it at 3 months old when it came off their pre-reg plan. Being a vw guy through and through i have had 30 odd Golfs, and was very specific about what i wanted, this was the best pre-reg i could find in the country at the time (It even has under-seat drawers on both front seats!).

it currently has just over 21k on the clock, and i am using it, so it will rise. I have only run the car on momentum (prefer that to Shell) i have had 1 service done in it at VW (i know them, so it was done properly and not washed after) and it has 1 more service on the service plan that can be done at any VW dealer when its due.

mechanically the car has had nothing done to it, no mapping, no boxes, nor res deletes, no exhausts, etc, and i have never launched it (not my thing). The car does currently have different paddles,  but i will put the originals back on when it sells.  The car is also currently on a cherished plate that i will remove once the car sells.  The plates in the pictures were put on just for the pics and are what the car will go back to once sold.

i think that covers everything, but please let me know if you have any questions. Obviously i have both keys, all the paperwork etc. I will not let the car go without cleared funds. 

If you wanted finance (hp) i can possibly get that arranged for you through a friend. Obviously it is subject to status.

I am asking for £27,850.

This is a proper car, that has been loved and looked after.

My number if you are serious is 07397 567fivezerozero 

Thanks,

Sean

- United Kingdom

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.