Forum and Site Rules
This page and subsequent pages form the Terms and Conditions ("Rules") of accessing any part of this website ("Volkswagen R Owners Club incorporating Rforum.co.uk", "The Site", "VWROC.com", "VWROC", "The Forums", "RForum.co.uk" "us", "we", "our"). By registering and/or using the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
All our rules apply to any content created by you ("Content") and submitted to VWROC.com ("posted") either directly or indirectly. "Content" includes, but is not limited to:
- Registrations, usernames, forum threads and posts, private messages, signatures, profile data, events, photographs or any other information created via our website or associated services (for example, our Facebook page).
You agree that by submitting content to VWROC.com, either via the website, email or any other method, that you grant VWROC Ltd and/or its agents non-exclusive, irrevocable permission to store, reproduce, backup and/or re-present in public, worldwide, via any media, and/or modify (for editorial purposes only) that content. You retain copyright to that content.
All photographs submitted to VWROC.com will remain copyright of their respective author. However, when you submit a photograph to VWROC.com for an event, competition or such activity, you grant VWROC Ltd. and/or its agents irrevocable permission to store, reproduce, backup and/or represent in public, worldwide, via any media, and/or modify (for editorial or aesthetic/display purposes only) that content.
Accessing the Site
By accessing â€œVolkswagen R Owners Club incorporating Rforum.co.uk"(hereinafter rforum.co.uk"Volkswagen R Owners Club incorporating Rforum.co.uk", "VWROC", "www.VWROC.com" ), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use Volkswagen R Owners Club incorporating Rforum.co.uk. We may change these at any time and we do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of Volkswagen R Owners Club incorporating Rforum.co.uk after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email or the moderators. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
Through your use of this service, that You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where â€œVolkswagen R Owners Club incorporating Rforum.co.ukâ€ is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that â€œVolkswagen R Owners Club incorporating Rforum.co.ukâ€ have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither â€œVolkswagen R Owners Club incorporating Rforum.co.ukâ€ nor "Invision Power Services Inc." shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by VWROC Ltd
- You may not directly copy any part of this website for inclusion in any other publication, in any form whatsoever without prior permission.
- We may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without warning.
- Respect - Always act respectfully and polite towards everyone else. Always. Speak to them as you would speak to your own grandmother.
- Common sense - Apply it, use it, and be guided by it.
- One account only. Username *might* be changeable upon request. You must have a valid email at all times. We don't delete accounts.
- You are classed as a new member until you have made at least 25 posts. This will grant further access to features such as classifieds and private messenger.
Conduct and behaviour
- Don't be offensive.
- Be polite.
- Don't moan about moderation.
- If you think someone needs to be reminded of the rules, report it to the moderators and leave them to deal with it. If you retaliate then you'll be treated the same, regardless of who started it.
- If a moderator posts with an instruction, don't ignore it.
- If your post shouldn't be viewed by kids or anyone at work, use the "After Dark" thread.
- Piracy (of the internet kind), anything naughty or criminal. Market research, surveys etc.
- Anything that makes you money (or goods) from our community (Referral links etc) without prior permission
- Keep it clean, non-commercial (without prior permission), and not distracting
- Same rules as everywhere else.
- Minimum posts by members must be greater than 25 posts.
- Don't post them publicly unless all parties agree.
Making money from our members or using the forum for any kind of commercial gain (opinions, market research etc).
- It's a resounding no, unless you've already asked, and we have said yes, and you've paid our advertiser fees.
Dealing with advertisers on VWROC.com
- Just because we've allowed an advertiser onto our site, doesn't mean we can be held responsible for what they do. It's your responsibility if you choose to carry out business with them.