All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I have the exact same problem on my 2018 Arteon. If I pull the door card the buzzing stops. Have you ever managed to fix this somehow? Thank you!
  3. Hi Shug, thanks for the quick reply. But imagine the same price, same info system, would you go for the 310 or 300. I’ve read it somewhere that the 2019 (300ps) version was a better car, more balanced than the 310.
  4. all down to EU WLTP changes. Down from 310 to 300 ps, and changes to engine and a few tweaks. Minimal differences, but a few additions to spec on later cars. Same car to average driver but subtle tweaks
  5. Not on Facebook but I see there is a raft of threads re dodgy VW injectors!😡 I’m surprised there’s not been a recall. could be an expensive bill ! Seems quite a few have had issues in the R. TBH I had seen this before
  6. Might be interested in some of those bits... be nice to know what you might have for sale....
  7. Hi everyone. Im new to the forum and after a couple of months I’m finally gonna order my Golf R this week :) I’ve only been searching for the 310bhp version from 2018 but I’ve notice that if I try to look for the 300bhp version, there’s a lot more cars to choose from. So what I like to know is: Witch one is the best version and why? I know they de-tunned it to 300bhp because of the CO2 emissions but the torque remains the same. The price range and mileage are about the same. Is there something I need to know or pay attention on this versions? Thanks in advance.
  8. Ok I’ll do it on the mk7 chat. Thank you so much for the quick reply
  9. Today
  10. Welcome along! You can ask your questions in this thread, or post them up in the mk7 Chat section where they might get a better response. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out with answers.
  11. The engine just got rebuilt and needs running in. Its gonna be about a week or two until these are fitted on. Can't wait to show them off!
  12. Thanks, for finding it on the same site👍 I guess this is going to be on my "must have list"😊 I'll read the review..
  13. Hi everyone, I’m about to order my Golf R this week but first I would like to clarify something about the 2018 and 2019 versions with the 310 and 300bhp. Could someone please tell me where’s the right place to ask? Thanks in advance
  14. The little tools and suction pipe were included in the purchase which was great. The one in your link above is a different model, the Masterblaster which is an air dryer only, not a dryer/vacuum . This is the one - the Vac n Blo. https://shop.poleringskongen.no/produkt/6839/bilpleieutstyr/bilpleieutstyr/metro-vac-n-blo-pro-4-hk/998 It has the small tools (see second pic on webpage ) and a few added extra bits (over the UK one) too by the looks of it which is a bonus. I did a review just after I got it back in 2016....
  15. You have no reason to say sorry. All you've been is friendly and helpful. It was nice to know a little about yourself. We just draw a line on that and forget it😊 Those small suction pipes are so cute☺️ Im guessing you had to buy them separately. The Metrovac you mentioned, is it the one in the link below? https://shop.poleringskongen.no/produkt/6840/bilpleieutstyr/bilpleieutstyr/metro-vac-master-blaster-revolution-8-hk/998
  16. Vag Technik great place. https://www.vagtechnik.co.uk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Another turnip here. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8348039/Police-hunt-idiot-Audi-driver-filmed-hitting-200MPH-M20-motorway.html Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Just been out in my 2014 Golf R and the EPC warning light has just come on and the car went into limp mode. The car was just serviced on Friday by VW and the spark plugs were replaced. Any chance the spark plugs has vent been replaced properly? The car was slightly misfiring on the way back home. any thoughts?
  19. I’ve used torco in the passed it seems to make exhaust note deeper and does seem to run better but may be placebo effect not used any in the r yet
  20. Please don’t apologise Booo! You’re not being nosey at all. 😊 It didn’t come across that way and I really didn’t take it that way. Sorry if my reply might have suggested that. Was just lightheadedly explaining how my mats get so full of debris. It’s ongoing battle, but driving comes first and detailing follows. My job has its moments, and nice to get outdoors regularly and not have to be in the office all the time. It’s a good mix of both. Outside of lockdown that is. The little suction pipe is great! It has various mini tools that attach. All really useful for rooting out hard to reach dirt. Especially down the sides of the front seats. One of my best buys was the Metrovac. It’s a vacuum one end and a car dryer the other with separate chambers for each function. Really good machine.
  21. The TT option is very popular on here. I originally had the VWR elbow and pipe but then switched to the revo all in one. I really rated it - https://www.onlyrevo.com/product-details/air-filter-intake-kits/20-tsi-turbo-inlet-hose. I only had it on for 2k miles before I sold my wagon and got a lease instead. That reminds me, I’ll need to stick it in the classifieds along with a few other parts I took off before sale..... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Look on CLP automotive, they have their own branded one. I compared mine to the £135 racing line elbow and they were the same, just priced differently. https://clptuning.co.uk/product/clp-tuning-turbo-elbow-vag-ea888-gen-3/
  23. I apologise for poking my noise in your business and thanks for clearing about the messy mats🙈. I fully understand you about moving fort and back from the shed. I have the same problem when it comes to washing my R😂 Sounds like you have a really nice job😁. Going to different places and not working in a fixed place/office. Anyways, I'm sure you're happy to get it cleaned and you've done a damn good job too🙌 PS..I really liked that small suction pipe🤩
  24. They all fit the standard airbox [emoji106] My TT one fitted perfectly on oem and now ramair, others are cheaper and no doubt just as good but I went with the TT one after a bit of research Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity
  • Current Donation Goals