admin

Competition ::WoWo Hanger Competition

Know that feeling when your R is in at the dealers - the dread of them washing it even though you’ve asked them not to touch it? The detailers among us know that feeling all too well. Cue the ‘Please do not wash’ hanging sign – the saviour of many a dealer swirled R!

WoWo, our friendly detailing forum sponsor, have got 10 of their 'Please do not clean my car' hangers to giveaway to discerning VWROC members. But just giving them away would be no fun at all, so how about a little mini competition for you to get your detailing mitts (no pun intended) on one of these precious little signs.

26039552163_72541bbd00_o.jpg

As anyone familiar with WoWo detailing accessories will know that their products are a detailer's delight and this welcome little hanger is another sure winner.

So, girls and boys get your WoWo gear and your cameras out and snap a shot of your lovely clean R alongside your favourite WoWo product(s) and post it into this competition thread. The top ten most ‘liked’ pics will receive a WoWo hanger.

Here are a few simple rules:

• One entry per member
  • One pic per entry
  • Competition closes at midnight Wednesday 4th May. Entries must be posted by this date.
  • No spam please, entry posts only. For chat please use the dedicated competition chat thread.
  • The top 10 most ‘liked’ images will win and winners will receive a WoWo hanger.
  • Entries with tied number of likes will be deliberated by the VWROC team (Admin and mods) and their decision will be final.
  • Winners will be announced 7 days after the close of the competition.
  • Any submitted entries may be used on social media, so make sure you have permission to share the image.
Any questions or opinions to express please use this thread.

Don't forget to check WoWo out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

So……get posting and get 'liking'. Good luck!

Click here to view the article

Not too late.  :smiley:. Happy to extend it for a bit longer as take up has been a little low. 

For myself have been working on photos that don't have my WoWo products in .... Just waiting for the May Photo competition to be opened !!  :smiley:

Or can one only be voted once in a year ?  :dontknow:

For myself have been working on photos that don't have my WoWo products in .... Just waiting for the May Photo competition to be opened !!  :smiley:

Hint taken, will post up May photo comp today.

Think you can win more than once in a year but will check.  :smiley:

Step this way Colin........

http://www.vwroc.com/forums/topic/13811-may-2016-photo-of-the-month-competition/

I'd love one of these after the recent troubles I had at the dealership!

Pleeeeeease hang on just a little while before you announce winners, I have Wo-Wo stuff in the post, I'll post pictures as soon as they arrive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love one of these after the recent troubles I had at the dealership!

Pleeeeeease hang on just a little while before you announce winners, I have Wo-Wo stuff in the post, I'll post pictures as soon as they arrive!

Hanging on for your pic...... :smiley:

Appreciate you hanging on for me, I hope I'll not disappoint too much!

As luck would have it, it's raining cats and dogs here, so I decided to give my pipes a buff instead.

3a3407399cbd2b94980ba93702399b1d.jpg

f1a2c66f600ffcf5d80e1dc3ce78f407.jpg

Wo-Wo works wonders!