Sign in to follow this  
jimbob152

I love how unique my car is..

There's one lapiz R that I think lives up a few streets away. There was also a lapiz that followed me back to Sutton the other week from the A3. 

Apart from that I don't see many of them around, but when I went to Manchester I saw about 6, a few Lapiz, a white, red and a black one within the 2 hours I was probably out of my hotel room and in town. 

Does it have an 'R50' beginning private plate..?

Does it have an 'R50' beginning private plate..?

I'm not sure about the one parked up near me. I'll have a look later when I drive past.

The one on the road following me didn't - that was a 2014 regular plate. 

I'm not sure about the one parked up near me. I'll have a look later when I drive past.

The one on the road following me didn't - that was a 2014 regular plate. 

Ah ok, usually see a 5 door lapiz around with the R50 as it was a press car featured in Auto Express

vw_golf_r_2014_front_tracking.jpg?itok=Y

Ah ok, usually see a 5 door lapiz around with the R50 as it was a press car featured in Auto Express

I had a look, it's not the R50 one. Where do you see this? Are you local? I'm in the 'burbs near Sutton Station!

But the 4 exhausts gets people going! 

I was sat in a burger king drive through yesterday and all the boys who were sat the window were all pointing, staring and talking about my car as I sat there.   :cheesy:

Did you actually want a burger or just go there to flaunt your R in front of the burger brigade.  :wink:  :grin:

Did you actually want a burger or just go there to flaunt your R in front of the burger brigade.  :wink:  :grin:

I felt like a pregnant woman with cravings. I drove 20 minutes to the nearest drive through Burger King and ordered enough food to feed a family of 5. 

I then sat in my car and ate it all, I was then so fat, walking to the bin was not an option so I then manoeuvred my car so I was as close to the nearest dustbin as possible, it was then a game of rubbish basketball as I emptied my rubbish into the bin whilst still sat in the car so I didn't have to get out. Then drove the 20 minutes home.

Not many R locally for me and have been looking out for them for a while, have only seen Lapiz with Cadiz on 64 plate and Tornado again with Cadiz on 65 plate in car parks. Both 5 Door Manuals as obviously had a peek. 

Sure when receive mine though I will see them every other car! its way it is, but still get fuzzy feeling from my present GTD and see plenty of them now so think the loving MINE would be pretty bullet proof as a feeling no matter. 

Through Sutton High Streeet, just by the top!

I see another Lapiz around, well I used too and it was lapis blue with black wheels and had a shortish number plate. Perhaps thats the one.

You've probably seen me bombing round that area as I'm always up and down the one way system!

I see another Lapiz around, well I used too and it was lapis blue with black wheels and had a shortish number plate. Perhaps thats the one.

You've probably seen me bombing round that area as I'm always up and down the one way system!

Aha could be the one! It was night time to be fair when I saw it - yours is black, right? I've only seen a black one at Rosehill roundabout 

Aha could be the one! It was night time to be fair when I saw it - yours is black, right? I've only seen a black one at Rosehill roundabout 

Yep! Mine's black. I've been through Rose Hill once or twice, so has the wife. Either down to Morden Tube on taxi duty, towards Mitcham to see friends or carried on into Central London. 

I've not seen another black once since I've had mine but who knows! What colour is yours?