1 minute ago, GuyKitch said:

Hey man - thanks dude, car is far from mint right now, it's a bit of a mess but I've got plenty of time over winter to get it sorted!

Remind me who you are again, sorry, I spoke to a lot of people at Trax...

Yeah loads of time. I saw you at the services after Trax had finished 🤙 after dropping money underneath it 😂

As my above post states I'm running the TTV6.

Ported head & forged engine.

How is the TTV6 treating you ? Wondering to go your road or get ttv5 instead ! Need your opinion on ttv6

Thanks buddy in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Rsleyum said:

How is the TTV6 treating you ? Wondering to go your road or get ttv5 instead ! Need your opinion on ttv6

Thanks buddy in advance

Hi,

TTV6 is fine, no issues yet, apart from something finding its way through the intake into it but no fault of anyones...

TTV6 is not yet released and I don't think there's a plan to anytime soon. It needs far more testing & development first. It has more lag than a V5 so for road driving it may be a bit overkill depending on what your needs are.

TTV6 isn't suitable for a standard engine either.

Hi,

TTV6 is fine, no issues yet, apart from something finding its way through the intake into it but no fault of anyones...

TTV6 is not yet released and I don't think there's a plan to anytime soon. It needs far more testing & development first. It has more lag than a V5 so for road driving it may be a bit overkill depending on what your needs are.

TTV6 isn't suitable for a standard engine either.

Thanks buddy

Just noticed that this build thread is now the highest viewed in the 7R forum!

Big thanks to everyone who has supported me over the years and followed my journey on here. We're now 45 pages deep and if I keep committed to the car, here's to another 45 more..

If you haven't read the whole thread yet then I suggest you do, it's a good read!

Peace out.

39 minutes ago, GuyKitch said:

Just noticed that this build thread is now the highest viewed in the 7R forum!

Big thanks to everyone who has supported me over the years and followed my journey on here. We're now 45 pages deep and if I keep committed to the car, here's to another 45 more..

If you haven't read the whole thread yet then I suggest you do, it's a good read!

Peace out.

Well deserved too, a lot of blood, sweat and tears gone into this by the sounds of it 😂🤣

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Current Donation Goals