dazie00

Dazie00 s Lapiz R long term review and Mods !

9 hours ago, Msportman said:

Where are you sourcing that from Jon? Any links. Our Q5 needs that and some better pads!

Hi bud 👍

My early Tiguan 184 runs the old mk5 console bushes up front connecting to the rear of the front LCAS so luckily AL at awesome GTI recommended a anti dive replacement console bush that adds one degree of positive caster and dynamic negative camber to give it some turn in grip which it’s lacking 😎

he also does the tarox strada for the humble Tiguan R line as well so they’ll be welcome as stock pads are crap at best 🙄

The Q5 has a multi link front suspension I think 🤔 so have a word with AL at awesome and he’ll tell you what you need up front. I know My Macan had great turn in so there’s plenty of bushes available I’d say.

Nice to have some time to do a proper detail, wheels changed over to summer Revos which are so much nicer, touched up the red brake callipers and cleaned under the arches. Machine polished and finished with 3 coats of Gyeon MOHS . Full interior spiv up , all the rubber trim  sorted, even new wipers !   Taken a while but came out pretty good for a 6 year old !

A447A377-32D9-4CCF-AD4A-337B72F3EDD9_1_201_a.jpeg

F5FEF98B-BF91-46A3-B64D-B89938152B27_1_201_a.jpeg

7AA9BB45-9F5C-4EA6-9884-5D6E69B1C620_1_201_a.jpeg

FA2640C7-0730-496E-995A-C1A50233E1E7_1_201_a.jpeg

On 05/04/2020 at 01:16, Eric said:

Just read all 22 pages. Love the brakes and that number plate surround.

I've taken the number plate surround off now so if you want them ???

1 hour ago, dazie00 said:

I've taken the number plate surround off now so if you want them ???

Thanks for the offer. I'm all good. Postage to Australia at this rate, not likely to arrive until next year, lol. Still waiting on my Aliexpress dsg paddles since April 17, hehe.