Dealers to avoid or recommend

After reading about crap VW dealers on here and other threads, I was thinking we should have a VW dealer to avoid or recommend 'sticky'. What are the thoughts out there? Admin, what are your thoughts?

I'll kick things off with a couple.

Avoid

Citygate Colindale;

The worst experience form a main dealer I've experienced ... ever! The salesmen are like modern 'Arthur Dayles' (think too small cheap suits) who give customers major attitude when things don't go their way and the senior sales management are no better. I seem to know more about official VW procedures and protocols that they do. Avoid at all costs!!!

Recommend

Motorline Horsham;

Ask for Dan, one of the nicest and best salesmen I've ever met. Knowledgable, friendly and honest ... a rare trait in car salesmen i think. If you're in the area, go see this guy, you won't regret it.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ridgeway Oxford are excellent, especially the tech department, and they seem to hire their female staff in a similar manner to Ali G's immigration policy

Thanks, I've been a "stalker" over the past few months to be able to ensure I chose the right car as I had initially narrowed my search down to 3 different marquees (BMW m140, Audi S3 and the R). Onc

Always amazes me how some salespeople look down on you because they are in their shiny suit and you’re in scruffy jeans and an old rugby shirt.   Walked out of my local VW dealer when I want

Posted Images

I bought my R from Crewe Volkswagen, they were pretty good throughout, but are over 200 miles from me so will have to deal with someone locally when it comes time for a service.

Has anyone had any experience with Alan Day Hampstead?

Crewe did my service (and serviced a lot of my old VWs). Can't fault them  :afro:

chester VW on the other hand  :banghead:

Ridgeway Oxford are excellent, especially the tech department, and they seem to hire their female staff in a similar manner to Ali G's immigration policy

Bought my G7R there - excellent service and a bottle of Lanson bubbly on March 1st!! They've changed to Marshall now.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk