SithOllie

Updated mk7.5 configurator

What's happened to the Performance package/titanium exhaust option?

They've not been put up yet, these bits were only announced last week and presently no one seems to know anything them, there is speculation it wont come to the UK but i personally feel that's tripe, UK is the market where such things are more likely to sell.

I assume the White grey is similar to Audi's Suzuka Grey and Seat's Dynamic Grey (which I is one of my favourite colours tbh)? Love the Indium Grey too though, so would be hard to choose (a lot of other VAG models in Indium Grey though).

What's happened to the Performance package/titanium exhaust option?

I would say so, though more blue than grey and very subtle.  

Will try and get some decent pics tomorrow.  Its in the showroom so shouldn't be too difficult to get the colour right off my phone.

Can't find any photos on the internet of it apart from on a beetle and its a rubbish photo:

2017_volkswagen_beetle_1_8t_pzev_white_s

Just makes it look like a flat pastel blue.

And a slightly better view in this video:

Don't think the performance pack will ever be an option here....its just press talk much like the R400.

Here is the White Silver Metallic on a GTD:

33531621095_09b0cc3a17_k.jpg20170319_145749 by jrw1982, on Flickr

33147789950_69d3a5de32_k.jpg20170319_145802 by jrw1982, on Flickr

Didn't get any pics of the Isaac blue as it was covered in the transport protection and was filthy.  But it looks like carbon grey with a dark blue hue (think of a mix of night blue and carbon grey and you get the picture).

3dr DSG GTD ordered with Techpack and DLA ;)

We have a white silver golf R at work. It looks fantastic and definitely a colour I'd have aside from VW annoyingly didn't give us it with the black mirror caps and the silver R ones clash so bad so bare that in mind if you spec it. It also needs the black prets. Not a fan of the Spielbergs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk