• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got em on .....   Before -     After -         Drop is very subtle which is what I wanted for ground clearance but it may stil

Eibach pro's  for me to.   Have to say loving them so far with just a subtle drop to compliment the spacers.

Don’t like to double post as already added to my build thread but think these pics show the drop better as parked in exactly the same place on flat ground .....   Before :- After

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Lee57 said:

What's you opinion on the eibachs...ride etc.?

I would have liked a bit more of a drop from an aesthetics perspective but the car drives fantastically, feels much flatter through corners.

Very pleased for now albeit I will ultimately go for some Bilstein B16 coilovers to get the comfort/ride height I want.

1 hour ago, Raffe said:

I would have liked a bit more of a drop from an aesthetics perspective but the car drives fantastically, feels much flatter through corners.

Very pleased for now albeit I will ultimately go for some Bilstein B16 coilovers to get the comfort/ride height I want.

Did you not consider the VWR ones ?

which do drop the car a bit more.

how low do you think the drop is with the eibachs? Just roughly.

thanks lee

17 hours ago, Lee57 said:

Did you not consider the VWR ones ?

which do drop the car a bit more.

how low do you think the drop is with the eibachs? Just roughly.

thanks lee

I bought my springs last year and at the time the VWR springs were receiving mixed reviews with poor ride quality, I wasn't prepared to compromise the quality of the ride for aesthetics.

The Eibach springs seem to be the compromise but I would suggest its only a 10mm drop over standard.