L500 Turbo Development

Just to Confirm, You can trade in your existing turbo for an upturbo i.e the L500 and this comes at the price ofJust to Confirm, You can trade in your existing turbo for an upturbo i.e the L500 and this comes at the price of £800?

Or would you have to leave your turbo to be modified. Just wondering if you can trade yours in and have a turbo ready to be fitted for you on the day.

I'd be interested in doing something like this as well. But similarly to @Bainsy.R I'm in the process of obtaining an intercooler soon as well.

See what happens (Y) It seems Rick has found a good gap in the market. Its definitely always appreciated by us !

• 5 years later...
On 28/03/2024 at 20:35, jahangir1212 said:

Hi im looking to buy an l500 do you still offer the conversion for £800 + vat also I’m looking to achieve around 500bhp will this be doable with 2 bar of boost as I have read from your self any more boost could be risky on stock internals 

Wouldn't I went littco and the turbo housing was loose, blew after 3 months only running 1.7 bar

On 29/03/2024 at 20:47, meandmyself777 said:

Wouldn't I went littco and the turbo housing was loose, blew after 3 months only running 1.7 bar

I've heard similar issues with some of their turbos. I'd go Powermax Stage 1 or 2 as they've been developed by well established Garrett  Turbos. Not sure Littco have the same R&D and capacity Garrett have?

On 01/04/2024 at 09:23, Msportman said:

I've heard similar issues with some of their turbos. I'd go Powermax Stage 1 or 2 as they've been developed by well established Garrett  Turbos. Not sure Littco have the same R&D and capacity Garrett have?

Hopefully this one holds up better