Sign in to follow this  
Paradox1

Quickest Rocco??

[mention=16076]skela[/mention]'s HPA is likely to be the fastest!

[mention=18024]qr1[/mention] - can't remember if that car was modded, although I know it looked awesome.

[mention=17234]Josh84[/mention] had a killer Rocco R!!

That HPA Rocco will be one of the quickest cars on the forum if it's the same beast I'm thinking of.

Was it not a twin turbo AWD from Australia?

Stage 1 is good bang for buck, it does seem to be a case of diminishing returns from there. I reckon I will go stage 2+and stop there with the power mods.

QR1's car is sock performance wise, Josh's build thread looked pretty sweet though.

1 minute ago, Paradox1 said:

its so easy to get dragged into it all.

Im in a dilemma between stage 2+, k04 hybrid of GTX30

Go Stage 2+ and take it from there. You'll need most of the hardware anyway.

Then if you want just a bit more you got hybrid - which is just a turbo and perhaps injectors. Or if you want a lot more you're going full on Stage 3 with a big turbo kit. 

Take a look at the Owens Development GT3071HTA. A great turbo for big power but with a reasonable spool.

Ive taken that approach, as in I have all the mod fitted already including meth. 

My car is TSI so doesnt come with k04 as standard, I have a k04 to go on which needs a rebuild so not sure if I should go k04 or hybrid for a little extra £.

Think I need to test drive a k04 stage stage 2 and decide from there

55 minutes ago, Paradox1 said:

Ive taken that approach, as in I have all the mod fitted already including meth. 

My car is TSI so doesnt come with k04 as standard, I have a k04 to go on which needs a rebuild so not sure if I should go k04 or hybrid for a little extra £.

I'd imagine it'll be like my Stage 2+ Cupra which was around 350-360bhp and similar torque. It's a handful, but loads of fun. The torque steer is hilarious. What handling mods have you done?  

If you've gone down the meth route it's surely rude not to throw a hybrid on as well haha.

Sounds fun!

I justr want something that will entertain me and that I wont get bored of within a week or two.

Handling mods so far is H&R lowering springs, 4pot Touareg calipers and front & rear roll bars. its struggle to make it understeer lol

May invest In  LSD once remapped though