I thought about it a few times naturally after nine months in the garage here six months in the garage there but ended up concluding I wouldn't give someone else the satisfaction of getting everything for nothing so she will forever be staying in my possession.

Regards

Damian Mac Donagh

2 minutes ago, Damian Mac Donagh said:

I thought about it a few times naturally after nine months in the garage here six months in the garage there but ended up concluding I wouldn't give someone else the satisfaction of getting everything for nothing so she will forever be staying in my possession.

Regards

Damian Mac Donagh

But what’s the not for sale price. 😜

I'll hazard a guess at £50K  ???

Mods don’t increase the value of a car.
Maybe in this case due to the extensive list of upgrades it will probably be worth more than standard. But, not by thousands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, slider09 said:

Mods don’t increase the value of a car.
Maybe in this case due to the extensive list of upgrades it will probably be worth more than standard. But, not by thousands.

Depends on the buyer. I sold my Stage 3 6R for around £9k more than the PX value. 

Spot on Leo.

Agreed modifications don't generally increase value Slider09 but the suits were also in agreement that this wasn't an ordinary Golf R.

I did have £50k in mind originally when thinking of a sale value but in a niche market you have to be realistic plus look at newer cars these days and the potential they have for relatively little additional cost.

When all's said and done I wouldn't take £100k for it so ultimately any notion of a sale were put to rest as a total non starter a while back.

Got to keep the R flag flying as there's some mental builds going to be hitting the strip next year.

Regards

Damian Mac Donagh

45 minutes ago, Damian Mac Donagh said:

Spot on Leo.

Agreed modifications don't generally increase value Slider09 but the suits were also in agreement that this wasn't an ordinary Golf R.

I did have £50k in mind originally when thinking of a sale value but in a niche market you have to be realistic plus look at newer cars these days and the potential they have for relatively little additional cost.

When all's said and done I wouldn't take £100k for it so ultimately any notion of a sale were put to rest as a total non starter a while back.

Got to keep the R flag flying as there's some mental builds going to be hitting the strip next year.

Regards

Damian Mac Donagh

Indeed, people seem to be wandering into new territory so next year will definitely be interesting. 

6R’s will shortly be worth more than the 7R due to the limited numbers.

A fanciful notion, I doubt it will ever happen.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk