Sign in to follow this  
ExSkoda

contacting someone whos thread i comented on

i commented on the for sale thread of someone on here who had 4 winter tyres for sale but i cant remember who it was and i can find the comment i made on the for sale thread.

is there someway of finding out info about recent threads that have disappeared as i was going to message him about the tyres.

32 minutes ago, ExSkoda said:

i commented on the for sale thread of someone on here who had 4 winter tyres for sale but i cant remember who it was and i can find the comment i made on the for sale thread.

is there someway of finding out info about recent threads that have disappeared as i was going to message him about the tyres.

@invisiblekid @admin

48 minutes ago, ExSkoda said:

dazie00 had a pile of tyres for sale that went up on the old Classifieds system shortly before we changed over to the new application.  Maybe he has now included wheels with them on his recent advert?  Why not drop him a PM and ask? 

The member/seller will have to re-advertise as I'm afraid the original advert did not meet the Classifieds section requirements. No photo was provided displaying the member's username & date alongside the item for sale.

For clarity, it wasn't @dazie00.