nige bcs

BCS Powervalve launches new Downpipe variant

Over the last 10 years I’ve had about 6 exhaust systems from Nige
All made absolutely perfectly, in fact too nice to be on the underside of the car.
Customer experience is a big thing with Powervalve exhausts and if for whatever reason you do need to contact after your purchase then nothing’s too much trouble.

Thanks for the support guys... always a real pleasure dealing with genuine R fans of which you all know I am myself.

Jeremy - I have tried to answer your questions on here and by email, including the price with our forum member discount and shipping.

i've also gone through the payment process with regard to the deposit on out of stock items.

If you want me to send the answers on here again, I'm more than happy to do so. However, it's probably unwise to continue the conversation publically so the personal messaging system seems proper I think.

To this end I will not be answering any more inquiries from you on the open forum.

Alternatively we wish you well in your search for a downpipe.

Many thanks 

Nige

Thanks for the support guys... always a real pleasure dealing with genuine R fans of which you all know I am myself.
Jeremy - I have tried to answer your questions on here and by email, including the price with our forum member discount and shipping.
i've also gone through the payment process with regard to the deposit on out of stock items.
If you want me to send the answers on here again, I'm more than happy to do so. However, it's probably unwise to continue the conversation publically so the personal messaging system seems proper I think.
To this end I will not be answering any more inquiries from you on the open forum.

Alternatively we wish you well in your search for a downpipe.

Many thanks 
Nige

Well said Nige,

Just read this thread and quite honestly I dont understand the attitude of some people.

Wanted to post a quick note to say im very impressed with the way you have handled the situation and at least in my eyes you have only increased your already impressive reputation.

If I ever go down the exhaust route on the R estate I know who I will be speaking to.

Have a great weekend

regards

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Well said Nige,

Just read this thread and quite honestly I dont understand the attitude of some people.

Wanted to post a quick note to say im very impressed with the way you have handled the situation and at least in my eyes you have only increased your already impressive reputation.

If I ever go down the exhaust route on the R estate I know who I will be speaking to.

Have a great weekend

regards

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Nige is quite simply a top top man

And I've never even bought anything from him!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Hello [mention=16243]nige bcs[/mention],

Just sent a message via Instagram about your downpipe and non-drone resonator 

Thanks
I’ll pick up on that for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Nige,

judging by some of your comments earlier in this thread it appears the 200 cell cat is going to be more durable over the long term vs the 100 cell? For big turbo applications like Littco L450/500 or in my case EQT Vortex running ethanol blends roughly how long would you expect the 100 cell and 200 cell cats to last before replacement would be required? I understand there are a number of variables to give an exact answer, but is there a rough timeline you can provide before replacement may be required?

Thank you!

On 12/12/2017 at 19:10, nige bcs said:

We'll be doing it at the forum member price of £717.50 inc cat
Cheers
Nige

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nige, I need one of these... anything available at the moment?