StuMk7R

Renewal Quote Joke from Arian Flux

On 06/06/2018 at 16:43, Mainframe said:

Aviva here: after a total loss my fault last year, Esure sure enough put my premium up by 1200 GBP to 1600GBP😡. Posssibly taking them to Ombudsman on write valuation, and then winning, didn't help my cause, so they priced me out.

Aviva offered 20% discount through work, and I ended up paying 366GBP this year, same cover, full accident disclosure etc.  

Pays to shop around.

Also with Aviva and a list of mods and a JB4 and just under £400 so not so bad.

they have been very good in the claims department.

Currently with Adrian Flux. Thankfully only for the next couple of weeks. Had a horrendous experience with these last year. Already told them I would not renew with them if they offered free insurance. 

Cheap for for a reason. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Current Donation Goals

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• By RyanCudlip
      My car had its first MOT last Friday morning and passed with flying colours.

I really needed tyres but couldn't get the desired ones fitted in time for the test so had to improvise and borrow the wheels off my brother's 2017 Scirocco Rline. I absolutely love them on the Mk7 and think the stance they give the car is epic!

• By E4THH
      Alright everyone,

I am stuck in a annoying situation which I am shore a lot of you have gone through.
      I am 17 years old and have been driving under three months and I am fed up, I need a Golf R but there a problem which goes by the name of insurance and the costs it brings.I know of people who have been insured on one and same type of driving experience time, so I know it is possible.

Just open to any suggestions to get myself insured on the car, willing to do what I have to.

Look forwards to seeing the reply’s,
      Thanks
    • By Dominic
      So as you’re all probably guessing the dreaded time has come and my clutch has slipped a couple of times🙄

i am am running a JB4 on map 6 so that didn’t help, it slipped twice, the second time I had to confirm I wasn’t seeing things. 

As as soon as I confirmed it I’ve set myself back onto Map 0 (stock form).

I need advice on what clutch to get, if I’m honest it’s a call for help as I can’t make my mind up because the Internet is so divided on opinions!
      I’m stuck between Sachs organic or sintered; from what I’ve heard the organic is ideal, but after stage 1 it’s on it’s limit. 
      I keep convincing myself the sintered will be future proof as it does hold an impressive torque figure but I can’t decide!😅

And another question for all you mechanically minded people out the who have taken on this job we’re there any difficulties removing the gearbox? Or have you any links to guide me in the right direction.

thanks in advance,

Dom
    • By RyanCudlip
      Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a UK supplier for the SRS Tec spoiler extension? I've had a quick search with no luck as of yet.

I'm happy to order direct from Germany if that's my only option but thought I'd ask first.

Cheers
    • By RyanCudlip
      Just picked up my 2014 MK7 R in Tornado Red. It’s a 5door DSG with Vienna Leather and sitting on VWR springs.