Sign in to follow this  
Portia12

New 7.5R in Tumeric !

I wanted one, then, in that colour. Long story to menial proportions, that colour is Germany only and PP was delayed, and couldn't be orderable until October 2017.

It was supposed to come with PS2s as part of PP, but ended up on Conti Rubber.

Dyn Audio is a little disappointing, but these are first world problems.... 

First order in with VRS already 😀......

Inspired by Rob2K's thread, I suspect it now needs springs and roll bars... 

Beautiful car- the colour is really growing on me and I Like the wheels too:)  but I’m so nervous your cat is about to jump on your other car and scratch.... 🙈

Wowsers - great spec & great colour - she's a beauty !!! Congratulations  👍 👍

Need some interior shots too and you have to spill the beans on the Lambo  😀

P.S I have some serious tool box envy 👽

On 20/05/2018 at 22:08, Jon-Paul said:

Stunning ! Not a lot more to say really, I think it's the first PP on the forum ? 

Thank you very much, the colour does make it for me. I'm glad I went yellow !

On 20/05/2018 at 22:18, SamS said:

Beautiful car- the colour is really growing on me and I Like the wheels too:)  but I’m so nervous your cat is about to jump on your other car and scratch.... 1f648.png

Thanks too - it's odd that the colour looks wrong on base Golfs, but with the gloss black trim and larger rims, on the R I think it looks fab ! The cat know how to treat cars, she'll be fine. 😻😻

On 20/05/2018 at 22:57, Booth11 said:

Stunner.  Simple as.

👍👍

On 21/05/2018 at 00:45, ashleyman said:

Need more pics of that Lambo!

I'll see what I can do !

On 21/05/2018 at 01:52, a3scott20 said:

Beautiful color, NICE exhaust system!! Congrats on your new 7.5 R 1f60d.png

Ticking all the boxes will be my downfall...... It does look like it's just the backbox, I was expecting titanium end to end !

On 21/05/2018 at 06:10, Rob2k68 said:

Wowsers - great spec & great colour - she's a beauty !!! Congratulations  1f44d.png 1f44d.png

Need some interior shots too and you have to spill the beans on the Lambo  1f600.png

P.S I have some serious tool box envy 1f47d.png

Thanks fella, will take some. Just back this evening and the blue ambient lighting trails look great. The interior and electronics make all other cars look so dated...

I've had the Lambo 12 years now, and it's a keeper....

Ah, Snap On. A small indulgence.... I bought a top box many years ago, and that was it. That was like a gateway box... The local dealer was making house calls to me.. always had a special on... I bought more and more..... Makes you look after your tools.

I read with amusement the black ops tales on here.... The Snap On man always had to come when the wife was out.... She doesn't go into the garage.... only ever to get the cat out..😀

1 hour ago, Mainframe said:

Nice spec. Nice cars, nice cat, nice tools, nice DA work.  1f600.png

Were you the giving-a-car-a-name sort, I take it the newly would be called 'Petal' 1f609.png

Petal ? ! @Mainframe that's a right Fiat 500 name, I imagine an anorexic looking music teacher with poor dental hygiene and clothes that clash badly. Why not Tina ?..... Turmeric Tina, a confident busty wench with muscular thighs and a naughty twinkle in her eye, a real bed-wrecker. It's a Golf R after all.