AlanR

Any decent Estate dsg lease deals going ?

Hi there , 

Anyone know of any good leases at the moment or coming soon on the  r dsg  estate .

Really need a bigger car than the hatch but only deals I can find at the moment are £320+/month !

I was in Arnold Clarke Edinburgh on Friday, 4 year PCP with 12k per year was over £500 a month.  I have set a budget of around £350 a month so looking at getting in a 16 plate estate with around 15k miles for that money. Thats with minimal deposit as well. GFV was about £8k so would probably save up over the 4 years and own it at the end as well.  Just need to understand handing my BMW back now as they don't make it easy.

Cupra Leon Estate was around the £500 a month as well.

Buying a 16 plate means no new car tax either.

Thx

On ‎17‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 10:43, AlanR said:

Can get the seat Leon sports tourer 300 dsg which is all the same running gear for £232/month 1f914.png

Sounds a great deal to me, please post or pm more details

On 6/18/2018 at 09:53, fit4purposegolf said:

I was in Arnold Clarke Edinburgh on Friday, 4 year PCP with 12k per year was over £500 a month.  I have set a budget of around £350 a month so looking at getting in a 16 plate estate with around 15k miles for that money. Thats with minimal deposit as well. GFV was about £8k so would probably save up over the 4 years and own it at the end as well.  Just need to understand handing my BMW back now as they don't make it easy.

Cupra Leon Estate was around the £500 a month as well.

Buying a 16 plate means no new car tax either.

Thx

Did you get a car yet? 

On 6/22/2018 at 21:54, badbaz said:

Did you get a car yet? 

Not yet, still trying to decide if getting out and paying the penalty on my BMW or keeping it another 3 payments then handing back and paying the wear and tear.

Arnold Clarke Edinburgh said they will get one for me from VW finance, quoted about £22k, £380 a month for a sub 20k miles car for a 16 plate estate.