Hurdy

Hurdy’s 7.5R

On 14/02/2019 at 17:30, Kurtjevv said:

Hurdy, what tips are these? Are they the 004670SG or 004670S from Remus?

They look very good!!!

004670S Kurt.

On 01/04/2019 at 21:24, Hurdy said:

Ultraleggeras on. Much better feel than the 19’s😎

Absolutely my thoughts when I took my Prets off and put my 18 inch Team Dynamics back on.

They look slightly smaller but the handling feels sharper on turn in less vague on the PS4’s.

Dont get me wrong the 19 inch Prets on Conti 6 are still good but 18’s with better offset and a more cushioned tyre is better as a daily. Just feels more chuckable!

5 hours ago, Msportman said:

Absolutely my thoughts when I took my Prets off and put my 18 inch Team Dynamics back on.

They look slightly smaller but the handling feels sharper on turn in less vague on the PS4’s.

Dont get me wrong the 19 inch Prets on Conti 6 are still good but 18’s with better offset and a more cushioned tyre is better as a daily. Just feels more chuckable!

Definitely 😎

PS....also swapped tuners.

Now Stage 3 tuning with Underground Performance (UGP). 😎

Not quite as mad a tune as the ETuners file, but smoother.

B7EE3B1B-C095-498C-BEFA-9FA391765BC6.jpeg

On 15/06/2019 at 19:19, Hurdy said:

PS....also swapped tuners.

Now Stage 3 tuning with Underground Performance (UGP). 😎

Not quite as mad a tune as the ETuners file, but smoother.

B7EE3B1B-C095-498C-BEFA-9FA391765BC6.jpeg

Stage 3.....is that a turbo change ?

What figures do they quote on this package?

6 hours ago, Msportman said:

Stage 3.....is that a turbo change ?

What figures do they quote on this package?

I am currently in the middle of remote tuning with them. They sent over a MAGIC X17 slave box for me to download the maps directly onto the car from files they send to my PC. I then log it for fuelling via VCDS on the road and then we move on from there. It is a custom mapping process.

I am really enjoying this process as it is ages since I was fully involved in tuning a car. We started off on a base file with very little timing advance and boost set at a standard low level for accurate calibration of the 4 bar map sensor. We then moved on from there once the VCDS fuelling logs are done and confirmed as okay, just so we know that the engine and hardware is all okay. I am currently on a second file, which has more timing and boost. The “full fat” file is next week and that should make around 540bhp. Once this map is on we will dyno it and then we can tweak it to my hardware to push it if I want to chase a few figures.😎👍

13 minutes ago, Hurdy said:

I am currently in the middle of remote tuning with them. They sent over a MAGIC X17 slave box for me to download the maps directly onto the car from files they send to my PC. I then log it for fuelling via VCDS on the road and then we move on from there. It is a custom mapping process.

I am really enjoying this process as it is ages since I was fully involved in tuning a car. We started off on a base file with very little timing advance and boost set at a standard low level for accurate calibration of the 4 bar map sensor. We then moved on from there once the VCDS fuelling logs are done and confirmed as okay, just so we know that the engine and hardware is all okay. I am currently on a second file, which has more timing and boost. The “full fat” file is next week and that should make around 540bhp. Once this map is on we will dyno it and then we can tweak it to my hardware to push it if I want to chase a few figures.😎👍

That was my favorite part when someone in USA remote tuned my car using Eurodyne, I have learnt a lot from doing it, which was quite enjoyable :grin:

Please keep us posted about the result :thumbsup:

On 23 September 2018 at 22:43, Hurdy said:

Well, Stage 3 in October. 😎

96CBDD64-B154-4C1C-812D-987202F23530.jpeg

Ah .....just flicked back a few pages !  What unit is that ? It a big mother f****r  ! 

Ate you running oil cooler ?

You our need to get to Combe on the 13th July !

What brake set up are you running ?

5 hours ago, Msportman said:

Ah .....just flicked back a few pages !  What unit is that ? It a big mother f****r  ! 

Ate you running oil cooler ?

You our need to get to Combe on the 13th July !

What brake set up are you running ?

That is a Turbo Technics V5 Turbo. 600+bhp capable.😎

5 hours ago, Hurdy said:

That is a Turbo Technics V5 Turbo. 600+bhp capable.😎

Nice

Will you be tracking her or just road use?

Mind blowingly rapid in a Golf!

Be good if you could make an appearance at Castle Combe on the 13th.

Supposedly a lot of nice Porkers and other German machinery attending and a lot of traders.

35 minutes ago, Msportman said:

Nice

Will you be tracking her or just road use?

Mind blowingly rapid in a Golf!

Be good if you could make an appearance at Castle Combe on the 13th.

Supposedly a lot of nice Porkers and other German machinery attending and a lot of traders.

Mine will be approx 540bhp. 

I will be up in Northumberland on the 13th.

It will be for road use with maybe 3-4 trackdays a year.