Markt

Throttle pedal 're calibration

Any body know how to 're calibrate the throttle pedal using obd11?  I understand that this can be done to sharpen the response without the need for a dtuk pedal box.

44 module (steering assist)

Security access: 19249

Adaptations

Select channel: 'Driving profile switchover'

Change from 'Incremental: controlled over time' to 'Direct: controlled over threshold value'

The throttle response changes is shown in the pic, the first image is after the tweak, second image is stock throttle response.

FB_IMG_1529785623588.jpg

It's better than the standard (gradual) setting, but a pedal box is still better and you can fine tune it to your desired setup.

Ok for free though.

It’s not that noticeable 

what is still is the g’box banging into drive every sodding time you want to move off.

If there is a way to code out the brake disengaging the drive I’d take that all day long.

Bloody ridiculous that it won’t allow you to trail brake, adjust the line, etc without cutting the throttle!

My M135i will let you do a burnout at standstill  in nanny mode so why VAG think their software engineers should cut the throttle at the slightest touch of brake is a joke.

Its dangerous almost at slow speed - junctions, roundabout, etc losing drive then the DSG dumping the clutch with a bang.