craig5

obd11 where to buy

ive always had vagcom lite and just bought a golf r but it doesnt work so where best place to get a version of the obd11 as im guessing its the new version of vagcom

Yes buy direct https://obdeleven.com/en/

Make sure you get the obdeleven pro for full coding functionality.  

I also bought a Acer Iconia 7”.  It’s ok for obdeleven duty.  

Exactly the same.

Buy pro and you will be amazed by all the things you can do without having to wait for credits to build up.

Buy direct from obdeleven but it’ll take a few days to arrive, if you’re in the uk that is.

Just about to purchase OBDEleven Pro which is around £56. Would like to be able to scan and check for any errors and make code changes.

Can anyone confirm that the Amazon fire 7 tablet will work ok, this seems to be one of the cheaper tablets. Found info that google play store can be side loaded by installing four apps.

12 minutes ago, Nitto said:

Just about to purchase OBDEleven Pro which is around £56. Would like to be able to scan and check for any errors and make code changes.

Can anyone confirm that the Amazon fire 7 tablet will work ok, this seems to be one of the cheaper tablets. Found info that google play store can be side loaded by installing four apps.

Yes you’ll be able to scan for errors, and make coding changes, the latter being the advantage of Obdeleven Pro over the non pro.

Not sure about Amazon Fire tablet.  I looked into a Fire tablet when I was looking for a cheapo device for obdeleven but read conflicting stuff about it being compatible so I opted for a cheap Acer Android device in the end. 

7 minutes ago, Nitto said:

Thanks Booth11, I had seen conflicting reviews as Amazon fire is not genuine version of Android.

Also seen Acer Iconia one, any ideas if this works with OBDEleven.

Yes Acer Iconia One works.  That’s the one I went for.  It’s basic - a crap screen, scratches if you look at it the wrong way and flimsy plastic casing which splits around the charging port and charging micro usb doesn’t seat well in port, but you get what you pay for.  But does for obdeleven duty. 

Bought mine here and it was the cheapest around, brand new and works completely fine.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/OBDeleven-Android-Audi-VW-Bluetooth-Diagnostic-Tool-OBD2-VAG-CAN-HEX-VAS-VCD-COM/273410160386?epid=1159491923&hash=item3fa883f702:g:RmUAAOSwT5tWPlcc

You can always buy the pro version via the app if you need it, I just used the apps for changing one or two things really so pro wasn't neccessary.