craig5

obd11 where to buy

On 14/07/2018 at 13:24, Booth11 said:

Yes buy direct https://obdeleven.com/en/

Make sure you get the obdeleven pro for full coding functionality.  

I also bought a Acer Iconia 7”.  It’s ok for obdeleven duty.  

Hi mate I'm looking to buy this OBDeleven,but would you advise me to buy the pro pack along with the device,or just the device.
Let me know asap cheers

27 minutes ago, MK7 Golf GTD said:

Hi mate I'm looking to buy this OBDeleven,but would you advise me to buy the pro pack along with the device,or just the device.
Let me know asap cheers

Yes, it’s well worth getting the pro pack, for greater functionality and ability to do adaptations using long coding rather than just the apps. Still great value for money with the Pro pack addition. 

Yes, it’s well worth getting the pro pack, for greater functionality and ability to do adaptations using long coding rather than just the apps. Still great value for money with the Pro pack addition. 

+1 to that

Lots more flexibility and not needing to buy credits or wait for the days to pass to build up the free daily credits to do things.

14 hours ago, Booth11 said:

Cheers Booth11, much appreciated 

11 hours ago, markR said:

+1 to that

Lots more flexibility and not needing to buy credits or wait for the days to pass to build up the free daily credits to do things.

So if I buy the pro pack does that mean I don't have to buy credits?? I assumed that I had to buy credits no matter what

Do you think 200 credits is good? I won't do a lot of coding. Mainly want it to diagnose problems. I have a few mates who want to use it82fc0721e51da8bfc07b5a1e24c3eb0e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You dont need credits if you get the pro as you can do long coding ot adaptations, you only need credits for one touch apps. Most lpng coding is easy to find

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk