slider09

White Details - has anyone used these?

Hi

As subject really, thinking of using these for the full ‘White detail’ package. Certainly does a cracking job looking at his YouTube channel. Seems to get a lot of high end cars, some even come on transporters from the continent.

Anyone used these guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, slider09 said:

Hi

As subject really, thinking of using these for the full ‘White detail’ package. Certainly does a cracking job looking at his YouTube channel. Seems to get a lot of high end cars, some even come on transporters from the continent.

Anyone used these guys?

His details are amazing , been following him for a long time.

also love the way he has good words for other people in his trade a real passion , you know your car is going to be in very  good hands 👍

he gets booked up very very quickly though , has at least 6-8 month of full bookings in advance 

On 07/08/2018 at 10:46, Mainframe said:

At £50 an hour, for 50 hours, then you really should expect perfection.  

Great work, but OTT for majority.  Unless you are driving a £100K plus motor, then the relative cost to value looks more appropriate.    

I would have to sit and look at it inside for weeks having had it trailer transported home to benefit from the outlay, otherwise by the time I arrived home the exquisite paint finish would be 'splattered' in cow shit and slurry. At least it would hose off easily.... for £2500

That is the beauty of the ETTO concept, each individual can do exactly what they prefer and suits their circumstances best.  ;)

As long as it doesn't adversely affect others then as far as I'm concerned it is open slather :)

You want 10 purple exhaust tips - go for it !

You are going to coat all the current chrome (interior & exterior) in real 24 karat gold - have at it !

You want to cover your car in fake grass - by all means.

Doesn't mean I'll like it or appreciate it, but who cares, I'm just a random stranger on the internet anyway ;)

2 hours ago, gregozedobe said:

That is the beauty of the ETTO concept, each individual can do exactly what they prefer and suits their circumstances best.  ;)

As long as it doesn't adversely affect others then as far as I'm concerned it is open slather :)

You want 10 purple exhaust tips - go for it !

You are going to coat all the current chrome (interior & exterior) in real 24 karat gold - have at it !

You want to cover your car in fake grass - by all means.

Doesn't mean I'll like it or appreciate it, but who cares, I'm just a random stranger on the internet anyway ;)

It’s a crazy amount of money to spend on a detail, but equally I’m sure we’ve all spent crazy money on things we really want, or *need*.  😉

14 hours ago, slider09 said:

14 hours ago, slider09 said:

Just seen it on Instagram (red one, assume this is the one).

Looks amazing.

Yes that's his, he called round on his way from collecting it, apart from a few bug splat's on the front after a 2 hour drive the Car did look amazing. In the end he did not have the full detail. I think it cost him 900 plus the wheels/brakes.