lingus

Should i buy advice?

Good afternoon all, i've been out of the PCP game for a while now and looking to see what others make of this price as i have currently got the car on 1st refusal, 

Brand new 5dr DSG Lapiz Blue

19" Black pretoria wheels

Panoramic Sunroof

Black external mirrors

90% tinted rear quarters

That's it for Options wanting just shy of 32k that includes the 1500 contribution on PCP

Is this a good price for the spec, i don't really have a reference seeing VW need to register these before Sept.

Ta for any words of wisdom

Hello @lingus

Is it brand new in that you will be the first registered keeper ? It's a nice spec and at just shy of 32k it's not expensive if you're to be the first keeper, Drive the deal quote just over of £31.500 for that particular spec today so that's the price point to work from, were you to order new today it would be the reduced power GPF engine and a lengthy wait. 

If it isn't brand new make sure the interest rate on PCP isn't higher than on a new one.  Hope this helps. 

42 minutes ago, lingus said:

Thanks so far, this one will be a brand new in stock 310 so needs to be registered b4 sept, pcp running at 5.4 on it over 4 years

If you can chip another £250 or so off the price and get a tank of fuel you've effectively matched drive the deal and have a car immediately. 👍

Just bought similar spec ordered April collected three weeks ago. Indium Grey, three door, black prets, dsg, pan roof, DCC, reversing camera, 90% tints & black mirror caps £31,800 on the road with two years servicing took the PCP deal and paid it off within a week to get the £1500 VW contribution. Discount was Orangewheels

IMG_20180728_120405.jpg

1 hour ago, Nile said:

Have a look on Carwow, lots of unregistered ones to be sold before 15th Aug.

Just registered my interest on carwow, do you get to see a list of what's available, and if so how, or do the dealers just get in touch?

DDave that sounds like a very good deal. Are you saying that £31800 included the £1500 vw contribution? Are you allowed to pay it off the loan straight away and not have to pay any interest or penalties? If that’s the case I may try that as it saves a further £1500. Is the two years servicing part of the PCP deal or did you take it out separately?

Sorry Jon-Paul I didn’t intend to subvert your thread

37 minutes ago, ChrisW said:

DDave that sounds like a very good deal. Are you saying that £31800 included the £1500 vw contribution? Are you allowed to pay it off the loan straight away and not have to pay any interest or penalties? If that’s the case I may try that as it saves a further £1500. Is the two years servicing part of the PCP deal or did you take it out separately?

You can exercise your right to withdraw (cancel) with in 14 days and only pay daily interest or request a settlement figure after 14 days and 58 day's interest.

And keep the benefits.

29 minutes ago, ChrisW said:

Yep, I paid mine off the day after I got it. £7 interest, so £1493 up on the deal