WILCO-MAN

What a real shame

One of my work colleagues died today while at work at the age of just 36 ,
He was married with 3 young children and will be sorely missed. Life just isn't fair is it. 
So sorry to hear that RIP and thoughts go to his wife & children

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, WILCO-MAN said:

He was married with 3 young children and will be sorely missed. Life just isn't fair is it. 😪

must be devastating for his wife and children.  keep strong and try and support his family if possible

So very sorry to read this. 

I used to think my nanny was silly when she said 

‘never go to bed on a argument’ and ‘never leave the house without telling People you care about that you do’, it has lately been such words of wisdom that really hit home when you hear such tragic stories as this. 

He was married with 3 young children and will be sorely missed. Life just isn't fair is it. 

Very sorry to hear this mate - 36 is no age. I was involved in an industrial accident around 18 months ago - gassed with ammonia during a massive leak at the Carlsberg factory in Northampton - I made it out with minor burns to my nose and throat but a colleague didn’t - left a wife and two kids behind. He was only 43 and his kids were quite young - about 5 and 3 I think. Very sad. Condolences to your friend’s family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 11/08/2018 at 21:05, WILCO-MAN said:

He was married with 3 young children and will be sorely missed. Life just isn't fair is it. 😪

It's always terrible experiencing the loss of a work colleague or friend, the impact on others can be as bad as losing indirect family members (uncles etc).

as mentioned on the thread about wrong way on dual carriageway, we lost a lad from work to a head on last year in North Wales, he was a single father with a young son.

something that is not often covered with these types of incidents is the mental health impact on work mates.

Life is suffering. We all now this from the start, as we will all die. The challenge is to live your live each day with purpose, in a way that counters that indomitable fact with good works/living/action and thus gives a life meaning. Therefore, go buy an R and drive people around everywhere they want to go and have fun while doing so.
Equally serious though... every day is a gift and may he rest in peace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk