JJB

What did you do to your R today?

21 minutes ago, Scotty2hotty said:

Picked up a set of vwr/raceline paddle shifters 👌

D17E2A13-EA2C-4623-A3D4-46E9F65025A4.jpeg

CB106DAB-F1F4-4810-AF08-996B1725937E.jpeg

They look great. I couldn't bring myself to pay the money for them though!

Left it outside a colleagues house while we went on works Xmas night out yesterday. 

Picked it up this afternoon and as expected he’d put about 100 miles on it which is fine as it’s a company car and we both work for the company. 

Strange as it may seem I only have one small gripe with his joyride - he somehow managed to increase the long term mpg from 28.9 when I left it to 29.3 when I picked it up!!

My gripe is that he obviously had nowhere near as much fun as he should of had despite him telling me how fast he thought it was!!!

Cleaned mine this morning and had annoying people around me as I'm doing it!!!!!

I clean at my wife's unit which is right at the back of this industrial estate. So you would think as it's Sunday and cold no one will be about. Some random guy pulls up and asks how much to clean his car??? Sorry mate I'm only doing mine so off you pop. Doesn't take no as an answer so I said £50 or naff off. So he did

Then bloody RAC pull up towing a car and park right in front off me??? I said excuse me you want to dump that car at the mechanics 2 doors up and your in my way. Sorry he says will only be a few minutes. Whatever but don't moan when you get wet. Big massive estate and they have to come right by me

FFS couldn't get any peace

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Fitted my new Bosch Aero Twin blades. Will see how they perform next few weeks in all this grimy road spray.

Good price on Amazon, might be due to having Prime membership. £18 and £5’ish for the Fronts and Rear.

If nothing else I like the little Bosch logo on them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to take emergency evasive action as I'm proceeding at 35mph or so and some joker waiting to turn right pulls out in front of me.

I swerved and was awaiting the inevitable and somehow he missed me.

A clean pair of trousers needed!!

He was probably too busy thinking about his Xmas shopping.