JJB

What did you do to your R today?

1 hour ago, Alexis Jones said:

I think it's just the design of the wheels, adds an extra lip 

I think the rears will be fine 

If you get the correct tyre it may tuck under the arch when it's on. So it won't look too bad

On 09/09/2019 at 19:31, DonalM said:

Original pic for reference:

LRM_EXPORT_914983175291230_20190728_200824487.jpeg

The drawing is seriously good! Kudos to the artist.

The problem I have with white [and black] cars is highlighted in the drawing too ...IMHO there’s not enough definition of the curves and lines of the bodywork! Those two colours hide so much detail, which is enhanced in the drawing. Perhaps the next craze for manufacturers should be to blend different shades of white around the body lines to bring them out more. 👍

Finally got it back from the stealers, after dropping it off on 27th Aug, to have it ripped apart to have the Pan roof replaced/repaired. (Under warranty, due to the creaking and groaning) All seems OK, except the body shop have marked/damaged the drivers seat, with what looks like a tool puncturing the leather!!😣😥😲😞

Stealer has agreed to replace the leather cover, but it's on back order from VW!

Gave it a good spanking on the way home!!!!

It's good to have it back.🙂

My daughter drove Rudi (and I) to Mittagong in the Southern Highlands and spent ages browsing an antique shop, followed by a quiet coffee.

A nice day and two more L-plate hours to her total.

19 minutes ago, BobbyT said:

Enjoyed some sun 5a2229d3458c5cb616ee1ada9a6fcfa8.jpg

Sent from my S9 using Tapatalk

Clearly the owners of the red and blue ones don't live near me, they'd never get over the local speedhumps !! Looks like a fun day out :)

Clearly the owners of the red and blue ones don't live near me, they'd never get over the local speedhumps !! Looks like a fun day out

Both running air I think. The blue one has had some serious dosh spent on it. Very nice car with lots of great touches. They live in the next town over from me randomly

Both running air I think. The blue one has had some serious dosh spent on it. Very nice car with lots of great touches. They live in the next town over from me randomly

The wheels look but etto as they say...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The wheels look but etto as they say...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I think when you see it in the flesh they really suit it. It has gold badges too and it all brings it together. I normally hate gold wheels to be honest.