JJB

What did you do to your R today?

I think when you see it in the flesh they really suit it. It has gold badges too and it all brings it together. I normally hate gold wheels to be honest.

Sent from my S9 using Tapatalk

Yeah on a car that like that which is a show car they look ok I guess but if I saw it driving around

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bobby T 
where was that taken ?
Was it at Dumfries motor show  by any chance ?
No. It was the reboot of the Bristol Volksfest show and shine which got rained off a few months back. They arranged a small show for everyone who missed out.

30 minutes ago, dannyv24 said:

Unveiled the rear spoiler of my car after 24 hours , fitted the oettinger spoiler which im made up about .

IMG_1444.thumb.JPG.9fc051c0503b13833a45271ca4d73573.JPG

IMG_1454.thumb.JPG.43cbb61e6e37d493f9070ed2b19444ab.JPG

Very nice too!

This is something that I am considering for my car at the moment.

Got back from a 5 week offshore trip yestetday and went straight into yhe garage and fitted some unbranded RL paddle copies from Aliexpress.  One was a bit rattley but one wrap of ptfe tape on the pin ends sorted that.

Owned the car 7 weeks now and most of that has been spent offshore just looking at photos of it.🙄

Also ordered a helix dongle and switch which arrived... and I dont even have the helix system ordered yet... 🙃  hasnt come with an SD card though..

Right... what hext.

20190916_154132.jpg

20190916_160745.jpg

On 15/09/2019 at 20:58, BobbyT said:

I think when you see it in the flesh they really suit it. It has gold badges too and it all brings it together. I normally hate gold wheels to be honest.

I think those wheels look very expensive. Nice combo of gold and silver. 👍

Drove mine up to Alton Towers and back yesterday, I have to say that I found it the least painful of all the cars I've ever had for long journeys what with my rather dodgy lower back, and despite some 'enthusiastic' driving along the A and B roads, and a 20 minute tailback on the M5, I still averaged 36mpg which I was very impressed with :)

As I came off the motorway a clearly heavily modded MX5 pulled up alongside me at the lights and revved a few times, so I took the opportunity to show him what a proper car can do 😁