JJB

What did you do to your R today?

20 hours ago, jonny157 said:

Drove it in manual sport shift in race mode for the first time - wow !!! emoji41.pngemoji1305.png

:afro::afro::afro:..................Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...Good to hear Jonny....:lol:B):lol:...I guess you'll be doing that a lot more often now...:azn:

On 24/11/2019 at 13:23, Booth11 said:

Washed the winter mud and crap off it. 

49115655082_9bb4cf668d_o.jpg

I learned years ago it’s hard work keeping black paint that clean, but you seem to manage it well. Your cars a beaut. 👌

1 hour ago, Wagon R said:

I learned years ago it’s hard work keeping black paint that clean, but you seem to manage it well. Your cars a beaut. 👌

Thanks. 😊  I’ve had a few black cars over the years so have just about got the hang of it now! 😁 

Dealer service today (inclusive service plan jobbie) cost me £29.99 for Castrol Edge oil and another £139 for A\C service. The only evidence I have seen is the car was washed. I feel fleeced. 😢

14 minutes ago, Wagon R said:

Dealer service today (inclusive service plan jobbie) cost me £29.99 for Castrol Edge oil and another £139 for A\C service. The only evidence I have seen is the car was washed. I feel fleeced. 😢

You have a Service Plan?  If so, how come you’re paying for oil?  Air con service is not included in Service Plans but is an costed optional service.  Did you ask for an air con service?  It’s not something they do without it being requested.