JJB

What did you do to your R today?

The Remus systems sound awesome. Are you pleased with it? 

It was apparent on the drive home that the ARB makes a big difference. Coming from the über wallowy/floaty/crashy Superb to the R was already a revelation anyway but the ARB has made it feel nicer still. A good mod IME (so far) 
Love my Remus, it was a bit much to lol I've with non res even valved but I survived 2.5k round Europe without my ears bleeding... Although the DSG farts were rediculously in the Alpine tunnels!!!
Love it even more now with the sports DP and resonated again, almost as loud but deeper if that makes sense...

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, OOV said:

@goodbadboyI like the one in the first pic. Looks same as OEM but with two extra diffuser thingys (official name) in the middle. Where is that bought from and how much? 

Edit: although it is very subtle

Subtle differences are good, so much better staying close to OEM imho.

Fitted my ezm side bumper decals 

makes it look better 

steve
111E79F9-CE50-4358-9012-5167EA397745.thumb.jpeg.dae0de520a09513c8bda6e38a20e9e01.jpeg
Just got a set through myself as just had front bumper resprayed and just looks like something is missing without them... Got something else from Eugene to fit next week too but unsure of it till its fitted

10 minutes ago, SpursMadDave said:

Just got a set through myself as just had front bumper resprayed and just looks like something is missing without them... Got something else from Eugene to fit next week too but unsure of it till its fitted

It does mate looks like the bumper is incomplete without them 

also bought the grille wrap aswell but yet to do this 

steve

7 hours ago, goodbadboy said:

I did some online Rear Diffuser shopping today....Still undecided but am leaning towards in ISweep one...:)

Give me your opinion's and feedback but have narrowed it down to these 3 at the moment....:ph34r:

I just want something simple, but aggressive, no hassle installation and no painting required...Stock R diffuser is too plain for my tastes

And the new rear diffuser will show off and accentuate my new 4 inch black diamond exhaust tips when I get them...:smiley:

Golf R Rear Diffuser Option 3.jpg

Flow Designs Rear Diffuser Golf R.jpg

R Diffuser Option 1.jpg

Is the isweep diffuser a full replacement of the original one.I have been looking myself but don’t like the bolt on ones in the middle.

9 hours ago, Penguin said:

It’s made it more obvious I’m still a child! 😂 The DSG farts are very addictive.  I need to find some tunnels to drive through. 

I like it so far. Makes tickover, idle and acceleration sound more purposeful with a deeper, more bassy exhaust tone and the farts are fun. Though when just pootling along it’s no different to stock. My biggest worry beforehand was that it would be obtrusive and make the car less refined when on motorways and similar; I needn’t have worried at all. That anti-drone pipe isn’t a gimmick! 

Are you you thinking about one Boo? 😀

I am now😂

how much did it cost and how much time did it take to fit??

1 hour ago, Booo said:

I am now😂

how much did it cost and how much time did it take to fit??

It cost £290 incl delivery. I think Nige ships overseas though and you’ll save on VAT so best PM him and he’ll get back to you with a price.  

I didn’t fit mine, I just stood back and watched. It took 20-30 mins and the fitting was free. Easily reversed too. 

I’d defo recommend it ☺️ 

3 hours ago, Penguin said:

It cost £290 incl delivery. I think Nige ships overseas though and you’ll save on VAT so best PM him and he’ll get back to you with a price.  

I didn’t fit mine, I just stood back and watched. It took 20-30 mins and the fitting was free. Easily reversed too. 

I’d defo recommend it ☺️ 

I'm definitely sold now and it was music to my ear, about how easily it is to revers🤪

You know me well now😂

Who is Nige🤔??

15 hours ago, Clarkie48 said:

Is the isweep diffuser a full replacement of the original one.I have been looking myself but don’t like the bolt on ones in the middle.

Yes, The ISweep one replaces the stock rear diffuser...:)