JJB

What did you do to your R today?

Just now, NRW said:

There’s a Discount Code too Booo if you haven’t already got some😂

So nice of you think of me but I already have them😎 It was the second thing I bought after the blackvue😊

1 minute ago, Booo said:

So nice of you think of me but I already have them😎 It was the second thing I bought after the blackvue😊

😂😂I thought you might ... hence my hesitancy.

16 hours ago, goodbadboy said:

HI Stephen, I'm getting one from the USA....:)....It's a Neuspeed ISweep...:afro:....it comes unpainted, but you can ask to get it painted before shipping...Just waiting on a reply from them for some additional info

$400.00 US

Nice!

I've got these arriving next week, only £40 and look like they will be a good fit hopefully

Screenshot_20200524_233103_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

2 hours ago, SpursMadDave said:

Nice to congratulated on my even tyre wear

Oh well the last of my freebies, have to pay for the next service

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

my 2 freebies were a nightmare! They didn’t change the pollen filter and charged £30 for the oil “upgrade” - which was returned after being advised here that Castrol Edge is the recommended oil.

They haven’t even told me the Haldex oil was due to be changed 5,000 miles ago. I’ll take it to an Indy from now on.

my 2 freebies were a nightmare! They didn’t change the pollen filter and charged £30 for the oil “upgrade” - which was returned after being advised here that Castrol Edge is the recommended oil.

They haven’t even told me the Haldex oil was due to be changed 5,000 miles ago. I’ll take it to an Indy from now on.
No problems here been to this garage multiple times with both Rs and never an issue

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk