Sign in to follow this  
daverogers2001

Can This Be Done?

Hi all,

Did a quick search but could not find anything !

I have the Dynaudio with the Bigger Screen on the 7.5 and the sport option display gives you a readout of Turbo Pressure, G-Meter & Power in KW. I was just wondering if these values can be changed?

Thanks  

Just now, slider09 said:

I’ve told you how to change them. Why don’t you go out and try yourself? Or do you have staff that do that sort of thing for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?

I did have a scroll around to see If I could change the 'Pointless Gimmick', but I could not find this - so my question was simply asking, can this be done? If not by scrolling, then perhaps by OBD 11.   Simply asking for some advice which is what I thought this page was for, oh grumpy one! 

Just now, EcosseGolfR said:

I did have a go at changing from KW, thought there could be something  in the settings under units but I couldn't find anything.

So KW it is.

I looked at the units option too, but could not find anything, but thanks anyway - wondered if there was an option using ODB11

1 hour ago, MrMK7GolfR said:

There is an option. If you click onto car, go into settings, there is a unit option and you should be able to change your unit readout from metric to imperial etc.

problem is KW and PS (not bhp) are both metric... so that wouldn't likely be it.

I think what  the OP asks isn't possible just using the display itself.  I've no idea whether it can be done any other way, so not much help here.  Sorry.