VW Golf Mk 7 Workshop Manual

On 01/11/2018 at 12:36, EcosseGolfR said:

All,

I have managed to source a VW workshop manual according to my VIN number and engine code etc, MY17 Golf R is the facelift version with DQ381 DSG gear box.

Below is a screenshot of what is in the tech manual, as you will see it basically covers everything you'd need to perform servicing or any other maintenance on a Golf R. Although it is based for MY17 facelift R the tech manual will also cover both the Mk7 and Mk7.5 as both platforms are very similar....albeit apart from the gear box and maybe infotainment system.

If anyone requires any of the individual pdf sections of the manual or the complete manual, click on the link below to a Dropbox, then simply help yourself.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/95szoktpexsruak/AAC1rXZY0qI-a5EewOxiDE-Sa?dl=0

MY17 Golf R Tech Manual.JPG

Brill that thanks mate 👍🏼

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All,   I have managed to source a VW workshop manual according to my VIN number and engine code etc, MY17 Golf R is the facelift version with DQ381 DSG gear box.   Below is a scree

Very kind. Maybe create a Dropbox shared area, save you the hassle of emailing everyone? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THANKS very much I was after a copy of them downloaded all of them    good quality manuals, better than then ones for other marques I have used

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

FWIW, I downloaded it & got a .zip of it.  When I unzipped with 7zip I got an heap of .pdf files and if I use Foxit Reader I can open them and even use its Text tool to add my own notes.  Furthermore, Foxit reader has a "Bookmarks" column for convenient navigation and a word search. 

At first I thought there were no references to the Golf R, but when applicable they are there if you scroll down. Sometimes they refer to "R model" and sometimes  "R-Line".  

It's a BIG thanks from me Keithy too.:thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
On 01/11/2018 at 15:36, EcosseGolfR said:

All,

I have managed to source a VW workshop manual according to my VIN number and engine code etc, MY17 Golf R is the facelift version with DQ381 DSG gear box.

Below is a screenshot of what is in the tech manual, as you will see it basically covers everything you'd need to perform servicing or any other maintenance on a Golf R. Although it is based for MY17 facelift R the tech manual will also cover both the Mk7 and Mk7.5 as both platforms are very similar....albeit apart from the gear box and maybe infotainment system.

If anyone requires any of the individual pdf sections of the manual or the complete manual, click on the link below to a Dropbox, then simply help yourself.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/95szoktpexsruak/AAC1rXZY0qI-a5EewOxiDE-Sa?dl=0

MY17 Golf R Tech Manual.JPG

Thanks for sharing!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...