Jon-Paul

ITV 'Tonight' 7.30 this evening : Car Crime.

Why on earth does the key always transmit the signal, come on! Thats just basic security, VAG need to switch it up like Mercedes 

It’s criminal of the manufacturers really that they are so slow to take action! I love my keyless but I think I’d struggle sleeping at night if my R wasn’t locked away in my garage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, Amozza20 said:

It’s criminal of the manufacturers really that they are so slow to take action! I love my keyless but I think I’d struggle sleeping at night if my R wasn’t locked away in my garage

You love your keyless? For what benefits specifically may I ask? 

You love your keyless? For what benefits specifically may I ask? 

Most would say for ease and convenience, however for me it’s mainly for the start button worth every penny...

I use the wallet and had a pandora alarm fitted to the RS4 even if they get the keys the car would go no were as well. Apart from make there ears bleed with the sound of the alarm. Wankers

23 minutes ago, golf7.5r said:

You guys need to invest in a faraday wallet.

Or just turn keyless entry off when leaving your car.  It's easy:  Press the Lock button on the remote, then immediately touch the Lock spot on the door handle.  You can check if it's done by pulling on the door handle (the car should remain locked).  When you want to get back in your car just press the Unlock button on the remote.