Hicksyyyy

5 cylinder r testing

that's roughly £32.5k though not £40k,

would you be willing to pay $51k for a golf?
I would be willing to spend that on another car that was faster and had more bells and whistles. I did spend 50k after all said and done with my Golf R though. I purchased the additional wheel and tire warranty, I purchased the additional interior warranty, and I purchased the additional paint warranty, I also purchased the 3M Platinum paint protection film package for my car as well. Now add on the price of the Stage 1 and stage 2 APR modifications like, tune, downpipe, midpipe, carbon fiber intake and carbon fiber turbo inlet pipe, aftermarket HAWK HPS pads, slotted and vented cryo rotors, USP Motorsports aluminum DSG paddle shifter extenders, RS3 coil packs, NGK race plugs, Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, back brake pad and rotor upgrade, APR aftermarket FMIC, and hopefully TCU DSG transmission tune and now my Golf R costs more than $51,000 USD.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, ItsJustaR said:

I would be willing to spend that on another car that was faster and had more bells and whistles. I did spend 50k after all said and done with my Golf R though. I purchased the additional wheel and tire warranty, I purchased the additional interior warranty, and I purchased the additional paint warranty, I also purchased the 3M Platinum paint protection film package for my car as well. Now add on the price of the Stage 1 and stage 2 APR modifications like, tune, downpipe, midpipe, carbon fiber intake and carbon fiber turbo inlet pipe, aftermarket HAWK HPS pads, slotted and vented cryo rotors, USP Motorsports aluminum DSG paddle shifter extenders, RS3 coil packs, NGK race plugs, Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires, back brake pad and rotor upgrade, APR aftermarket FMIC, and hopefully TCU DSG transmission tune and now my Golf R costs more than $51,000 USD.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fair play to you, however i think I would want something a little more luxurious at that price point and I would be very concerned about resale value at that high a starting point, however that is of course dependent to a large extent on personal financial circumstances

i would take the below viewpoint with a 40k golf lol

2 hours ago, Hicksyyyy said:

I'd be happy to pay for it..........

3 years down the line 2nd hand

emoji847.pngemoji847.pngemoji847.png

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk