Hi

What wheels and offset do people have with their BBK? 

At the minute I have 19” pret reps (et 45) from cm wheels and even with 11mm spacers the spokes on the wheels still touch the callipers 😫, I probably need 2-3mm more clearance but then if I go to the 15mm spacer I think the wheels will stick out to far as it will be a total of 20mm on original prets. 

I’m being advised Team Dynamic PR 1.2/1.3 with an et of 35 should clear them fine, does anyone have any pictures with these wheels fitted with a BBK and or any suggestions or pictures of other wheels that will clear the brakes. 

1 minute ago, Marty77 said:

I run 19" team dynamics et35 with mine mate and have no issues.06e1ec9ad6cb3e925b1c36a371a427af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

What rubber are you using ?

I'm looking at a set of pro race 1.3 in 19x8.5j 35et as I have a set of TTRS 4 pots & a set of TTRS 8 pots I need to choose between  but didn't know if I'd have arch rubbing on 35et

What rubber are you using ?

I'm looking at a set of pro race 1.3 in 19x8.5j 35et as I have a set of TTRS 4 pots & a set of TTRS 8 pots I need to choose between  but didn't know if I'd have arch rubbing on 35et
Running 235/ 35 r19 mate. No rubbing at all.

Brilliant,  are you on stock suspension?

Need to check but I'm sure the vagbremtechnic mounting kit for the 4pot brembo with their 362mm discs moves the caliper a few mm inwards 
At the moment running ED lowering springs but soon to be stripped off and sold and I have h&r springs with koni adjustable dampers going on.

10 minutes ago, Marty77 said:

Nope no spacers needed, Et45 is the perfect offset with 8.5 width it's why I went for them.

I'll definitely need to check if vagbremtechnic kit moves the caliper inwards a bit then