Lisa

Premium 91 Fuel Only 2.99 Gallon Here, What Are You Guys Paying?

I have just payed £1.29 a ltr for shell v power, I’m sure a couple of months back it was £1.37 a ltr? 🤔 

I started using Tesco momentum a while back because of the price of v power seemed to be going up by the week 

I have just payed £1.29 a ltr for shell v power, I’m sure a couple of months back it was £1.37 a ltr?  

I started using Tesco momentum a while back because of the price of v power seemed to be going up by the week 

Im usually 1.37-1.52 for vpower depending where i go

No idea. I pay when I need to and don't worry about it, otherwise the car runs out and I don't get very far.

(I have 2 stations - one Tesco, 1 Texaco that are so much cheaper than the local Esso and Shell, usually by about 14-18p a litre)

37 minutes ago, ellixtt said:

Is the overseas (from UK) octane rating different to us? 91 for premium is looooooooow ours is 99, standard is 95.

On UK R's VW say expect to see a up to 10% performance drop if you use 95 RON.

It’s different rating.  See here 

US 91 is equivalent to our 95 

1 hour ago, ellixtt said:

Is the overseas (from UK) octane rating different to us? 91 for premium is looooooooow ours is 99, standard is 95.

On UK R's VW say expect to see a up to 10% performance drop if you use 95 RON.

So a little octane booster is worth 29 HP ?

On 08/12/2018 at 05:13, Lisa said:

Just paid $2.99 a gallon for premium 91 octane, what does it cost in your countries? Here the price keeps dropping.

I think 91 is about $2.15 a litre here in NZ....its come down $.035 cents per/l in the last month...I use 98 though and have no idea what I pay..:lol:...Wait hang on....Almost had half a tank topped up this morning cost me $55.00 :lol:...I'll be honest...Petrol prices don't concern me that much..:)