Sign in to follow this  
Mattywright

What will your next car be?

The F type actually reminds me a bit of the 350Z from the front (that's not a good thing btw) but the rest of it looks fantastic. Taking on Porsche head on - Cayman at the entry level end and 911 at the top end. God luck with that one, but it deserves to do well. Very stylish.

How [mention=22545]Lee63[/mention]got his dog in the back of it though, I'm not quite sure. Obviously not a labrador ....
The Jag will never be a drivers car like a Cayman or 911 but it is a beautiful GT car

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Hitchslap said:

Have seen some very good deals knocking around for Comp Pack M4's which seem to hold their value very well also! Mind you, my R hasn't actually arrived yet...

Brilliant! A true petrol-head. Thinking about the next car even before the 'current' one has arrived 😂

Have seen some very good deals knocking around for Comp Pack M4's which seem to hold their value very well also! Mind you, my R hasn't actually arrived yet...

Orly..? How good exactly.... ? Bring them in the same price as the m2comp? Or more expensive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deal I was looking at, I believe linked from a chap in a MK7 facebook group. Was £599 per month, with a £3K deposit for 4 years. The agreement was for 8k miles, however if you look at how they hold onto their value with 60/70k miles. My basic calculations (looked at autotrader for about 4 mins) suggest you could do about 15k miles a year and sell it privately after 3/4 years and break even. Or, you'd do 8k miles and have a fair amount of positive equity in it come those 4 years for deposit on your next car through BMW, should you go that way.