Racinghero

Considering a stage1 Unicorn map - Anyone else considering the same?

After researching this over the past number of months, and having run a RaceChip Ulitimate for a while (which I’m happy with, as a first step into this tuning malarkey), I’m leaning heavily towards having Rick at Unicorn work his stage1 magic on my MK7R Wagon.

The fella clearly knows his stuff!

I was wondering if we could get a group of us together and see if he’d cut us a group buy type of deal (I will post this to the group buy section if I get some traction here and Rick is open to this - I must state, I have not approached Rick yet, this is all just in my head right now). 

Who would be up for this? 

So, 3 of us so far are interested in a Unicorn tuning upgrade.  I’ll leave it until Monday and see how many more would be interested.  I’ll then reach out to Rick and see if he can offer us some kind of group buy deal, then I’ll post it on the group buy section of the forum too.

It it would be great to get 5 to 10 of us (closer to 10 preferably).

Fingers crossed. 

On 04/01/2019 at 20:38, Racinghero said:

After researching this over the past number of months, and having run a RaceChip Ulitimate for a while (which I’m happy with, as a first step into this tuning malarkey), I’m leaning heavily towards having Rick at Unicorn work his stage1 magic on my MK7R Wagon.

The fella clearly knows his stuff!

I was wondering if we could get a group of us together and see if he’d cut us a group buy type of deal (I will post this to the group buy section if I get some traction here and Rick is open to this - I must state, I have not approached Rick yet, this is all just in my head right now). 

Who would be up for this? 

As this progresses, a reminder, that all forum group buys must be approved by a moderator or vwroc admin before they can be posted up in the forum Group Buy section.